Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

We had 60% more shots on target than United, despite Pedri injury, no Dembele, and an atrocious (deliberately) back 4 to start with

We are the better team tbh, Xavi is just an arrogant clown at times

Once he stopped shiting hmself about losing and over thinking it Barc were the better side.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi Hern?ndez: "I imagined that everything would be decided at Old Trafford and that's how it will be. The attitude of the team has been spectacular."

Sorin

I don't know how someone can think Alonso is viable for these kind of matches. I simply can't fathom what goes through Xav's noggin when he takes these decisions.

Horatio

You're welcome
Xavi Hern?ndez: "I imagined that everything would be decided at Old Trafford and that's how it will be. The attitude of the team has been spectacular."

I actually believe him here. Because even if Barca had won 2-0 here it would have been very far from decided.

JamDav1982

How on earth did he not switch Aruajo and Kounde sooner?

Wild.

There was not one of the best back four in their normal position tonight.

Alonso is never a CB anyway.

ajnotkeith

Btw, we had Araujo and Kounde starting and again we have conceded 2 goals in a European game. Practically every time we have gone to Europe under Xavi we have shipped 2+ goals yet domestically, 7 in 22...

Are the usual suspects here ever going to admit the quality of LaLiga attackers just sucks?

The fact 3 of those 7 came against Madrid just strengthens the point. We concede a lot of goals whenever we face good quality players.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Btw, we had Araujo and Kounde starting and again we have conceded 2 goals in a European game. Practically every time we have gone to Europe under Xavi we have shipped 2+ goals yet domestically, 7 in 22...

Are the usual suspects here ever going to admit the quality of LaLiga attackers just sucks?

The fact 3 of those 7 came against Madrid just strengthens the point. We concede a lot of goals whenever we face good quality players.

Both goals came from Alba and Alonso's side.

KingLeo10

You might have a solid point had we played the usual back 4 in their usual positions.

I see your point about LL attackers being noticeably weaker than top tier European attackers (ofc), but you're jumping the gun. If we play the usual back 4 at OT and ship 2-3 goals, then I agree fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans