Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

It's Manchester United. Small team.

Winning there will be easier than Villarreal away we won't recently.

Calma, you all don't know ball at all. Bunch of casuals here.

Let xavi cook.

USD 100 bet Utd go through. This is the third time I'm calling you out.
Your boy Xavi is hopeless in Europe. His record speaks for itself.
Any other manager would have been sacked by now.

Gari

I have never used the 4-4-2 in my life as a coach, nor have I worked on it nor do I like it. If we take any photo of the team in attack or defense, it will never be a 4-4-2""It's unbelievable to hear some people saying that we're a defensive team. We attack with 4-3-3 or 3-4-3, we are an attacking team." Gavi striker? Valverde did not care about physical training, Xavi does not care about tactical schemes.

iniestaGOAT

He is going to be exposed badly at Old Trafford.
Look for INIESTAGOAT to go into hiding and pop up if we win La Liga 😂

Why the fuck would I go into hiding if we lose. I would never want us to win the Europa league. That's embarrassing, small team trophy.

I would rather us win the Copa del ray than Europa.

delancey

Why the fuck would I go into hiding if we lose. I would never want us to win the Europa league. That's embarrassing, small team trophy.

I would rather us win the Copa del ray than Europa.

If we cannot win the Europa league with one of the best squads in Europe, we do not deserve to be in the Champions League.

What does that say about Xavis tactics?

malvolio

People overstimate us missing Christensen(rightly so as he is in form of his life) and Balde(hardly of any importance due to lack of experience at that level, imho).

Attack was shite, as usual in past two years in Europe. Scored trough a defender, from setpiece and a good cross luckily turned into a goal from Raphinha.

Midfield was also all over the place and dominated in key moments of the game(Pedri loss hurt us tbf).

So, having the current best defense won't stop people fucking up individually. Like Kounde did. Or like Araujo did at one moment, but was not punished. Plus Stegen might eventually run out of insane performances( he did fuck up a bit at Rashford goal).

If we fuck up again on Thursday the excuses will move to us missing Dembele and refs robbing us.

Barcilliant

The idiot is out of his depth and he knows it.
Cant manage in cl or even el. His level is beating farmer's 11s in la liga.
The only reason we've improved from the KOEMAN era the quality of players has improved. There's been no coaching miracle here.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The only reason we've improved from the KOEMAN era the quality of players has improved. There's been no coaching miracle here.

Let's start by winning La Liga.

vegitot

There are way improvements from Xavi's coaching. Even if you don't like him you can't say Xavi doesn't improve the team.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
There are way improvements from Xavi's coaching. Even if you don't like him you can't say Xavi doesn't improve the team.

We've improved massively due to some of our signings more than anything. When meeting teams who have a similar or even lower tier players he has failed almost every single time. I'm personally done with this guy and his fucking drop kick of a brother learning their trade in one of the biggest clubs in the world.

jamrock

He hasn't improved players? 😂

Dembele says hi
Mats
Balde
Gavi

Also the team has improved because we got better players, wtf kinda critique is that, you mean the same thing that happens to every team in the history of sports.

Jesus fucking Christ, bracilliant is a miserable little man to the point where is criticism doesn't even make sense some of the times.

Oh the team improved because we got better players, no shit Sherlock, teams be selling their best players & replacing them with worst ones, to help the team improve, that's what happens in sports & in life right?

A couple of fans on here, jeeezas.

Windhook

We play the same struggle football home and away in almost every game as of recent. Almost got used to this.:lol:

Xavi was right about one thing - United are one of the best in-form teams in Europe right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans