Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I didn't compare the beauty of each system nor did I care to do so I just simply stated that Xavi is a douche bag who brought up names out of no where and dismissed them as 'just that'. And for the record Barcelona's football anyways isn't the most beautiful thing in the world or history. I highly admire it and I highly respect the excellent but I have enjoyed other teams football a lot more before.

Cules don`t give a fuck . Have your proof in your belly & digest .

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Possibly the worst game I can remember Xavi playing in a long time, but still created the two goals :lol: seriously though I can't believe how much he gave the ball away!

Juan03

Possibly the worst game I can remember Xavi playing in a long time, but still created the two goals :lol: seriously though I can't believe how much he gave the ball away!

i think Athetic deserves credit for it though, their pressing was extremely annoying for our players. props to him for spotting Alves runs though.

Bionicman

I thought he was great. I liked that he actually attempted through balls (two on the ground to Villa, three in the air to Alves, one in the air to Pedro).

gingerless

w- ja- za?

he was excellent, fantastic passing although he did give the ball away a couple of times

that pass to alves, RIDICULOUS SON

Mes que un club

He was excellent.
But the diagonal passes between him and Alves are becoming kind of predictable...
Well, when the run is coming from the back and the pass can come a diagonal angle, it is still damn near impossible for a defender standing still to turn, run and intercept/block. Alves has the benefit of coming at full speed and with the pass being diagonal there is more margin for error, plus the pass is easier to control when coming from a side, than right down the middle. Brilliant recipe, one we have used for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans