Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

When Barca go ahead 1-0 and Real are struggling to creat against a deep defence..it would be stupidity to change that too much.

The onus at that point is on Real to change game.

Dont think it was anything great tactically or team set up all that well but who really cares.. result mattered in circumstances.

Horatio

You're welcome
Of course, zero shots on target is also a proof of how shit Madrid was. And some more intense, faster team would have created more. But the way we defended would've been tough to deal with for any team. Let's not forget that Bayern went out against Villareal in a game exactly like this one at home last year in the Champions League.

I am actually surprised to find out Real had 0 shots on target. I was fairly sure Ter Stegen grabbed a few incoming balls. Must have been shots by Madrid that got cracked by defense. Weird.

Porque

Yeah, we're basically all saying the same points but refusing to agree coz, well, this is fck'n barcaforum afterall.

serghei

Need Camp Nou to turn up vs Valencia. They usually play well on Camp Nou and on top of injuries, we also have Gavi and Raphinha out for suspension. As well as Xavi.

Gonna be a tough one.

I hope we can produce another 1-0, and then hope Betis get some points off Madrid. :lol:

JamDav1982

Need Camp Nou to turn up vs Valencia. They usually play well on Camp Nou and on top of injuries, we also have Gavi and Raphinha out for suspension. As well as Xavi.

Gonna be a tough one.

I hope we can produce another 1-0, and then hope Betis get some points off Madrid. :lol:

Raphinha isnt out I dont think.

ajnotkeith

Gonna be a tough one.

Need to play better than we have been in past games.

That display of character and grit was fantastic, but when the other team score first instead it all goes to shit. We have to be creating and be on the front foot a bit more.

fergus90

It was as good as you could hope for without any perceived attacking threat on the pitch. When Pedri and Dembele return, we will cook them at Camp Nou.

Barca are a better side than Real this year.

Last edited:

serghei

Need to play better than we have been in past games.

That display of character and grit was fantastic, but when the other team score first instead it all goes to shit. We have to be creating and be on the front foot a bit more.

We struggle to break down teams, because like Madrid, our passing speed is slow sometimes.

Which is why it is very important for us to not concede crap goals like vs Almeria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans