Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

We got lucky they didn't score otherwise we would have went into panic mode and we would be talking about Xavi getting the sack in the morning.

Good result considering the circumstances, but otherwise we just looked like a small team parking a Mourinho style bus. We were toothless and had zero ideas in attack, as per usual.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We got lucky they didn't score otherwise we would have went into panic mode and we would be talking about Xavi getting the sack in the morning.

Good result considering the circumstances, but otherwise we just looked like a small team parking a Mourinho style bus. We were toothless and had zero ideas in attack, as per usual.

We had two big chances and Madrid had 0. 0 shots on target too. We weren't lucky and Madrid were impotent all game long.

Jadentheman

It tells me he's willing to be pragmatic and adapt. He went to the dark side. Anti-football. Xavi of 2012 would have laughed if you told him he would play this way.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It tells me he's willing to be pragmatic and adapt. He went to the dark side. Anti-football. Xavi of 2012 would have laughed if you told him he would play this way.

Don't think he could do much about it. If he was pragmatic he would have kept Luuk but no. He doesn't learn much imo.

We got lucky tonight.

Givenchy

Last season we trashed them 4-0 dominating them all game, this time we shut up shop and 1-0ed them. Good to know we are very flexible and can win either way depending on what we set out to do.

Missed so many key players? Compensate with top notch dedication and discipline in defense. Job done, but tie is still very open. Haven't beaten Madrid on Camp Nou in quite a while.

I will agree with you here, I like that Xavi showed some pragmatism. We need to see this 'winning ugly' in Europe though and with a full squad available. Example: if we play Bayern in the CL, I don't want to watch us attempt to go toe-to-toe and get bummed because muh philosophy.

We shall see, I hope he is actually learning though.

FCBfan22

Gets a coin for yesterday.

Entered the game with the right approach considering the circumstances and got the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans