Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusiTheKing

We're desperate for a playmaker. We have no-one to reliably translate momentum and promising situation into chances. Pedri when he's back will take some responsiblity but he doesn't like to break the point of no return in attack. We need someone ready to pounce when the space is there.

Messi983

Our savior.

7P7PE9FL_400x400.jpg

Zebulun

Xavi bringing on Kessie and Alonso literally if not for VAR wouldve costed us the game. Kessie always comes in games without intensity and plays very lackluster and Which manager in their right mind puts alonso in the team when williams brothers are playing. i know he's growing as a coach, but for me that was unforgivable.

Gari

Diego Simeone: "Lately I've seen that a 1-0 is a highly valued result for other teams and that makes me happy.":lol:

Messi983

Xavi bringing on Kessie and Alonso literally if not for VAR wouldve costed us the game. Kessie always comes in games without intensity and plays very lackluster and Which manager in their right mind puts alonso in the team when williams brothers are playing. i know he's growing as a coach, but for me that was unforgivable.

Would you prefer to keep playing Roberto who was struggling in 2nd half and on a yellow or bring on Eric instead?

iniestaGOAT

This brother wanted Eric Garcia on defense vs William brothers.

Clean sheet wasn't enough.

The audacity

iniestaGOAT

Tebas: “Madrid have been coming back from leagues with a difference of 7-8 points in 9-10 games. There is a lot of league left. Just imagine that Madrid win at the Nou Camp and it would no longer be 9, it would only be 6”.

With a lot of hope

Our La liga Preisdent

delancey

Tebas: ?Madrid have been coming back from leagues with a difference of 7-8 points in 9-10 games. There is a lot of league left. Just imagine that Madrid win at the Nou Camp and it would no longer be 9, it would only be 6?.

With a lot of hope

Our La liga Preisdent

The mentality in Spain is more similar to that of Russia than Western Europe. :lol:

But I like the Spaniards very much. However, it is not a coincidence that the EPL is now the best league in the world. They got a lot of help from the genius Tebas. Dude constantly undercuts Barcelona. What he fails to recognize is that La Liga is Barcelona and Real Madrid. Why is he doing everything he can to make our best players leave? :lol:

Fuck you Tebas, you rotten and corrupt soul.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Tebas: ?Madrid have been coming back from leagues with a difference of 7-8 points in 9-10 games. There is a lot of league left. Just imagine that Madrid win at the Nou Camp and it would no longer be 9, it would only be 6?.

With a lot of hope

Our La liga Preisdent

Man just be flexing his basic arithmetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans