Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

:lol:

You know a game doesn't last one half lol. In the 2nd half the replacements folded. All 3 were subbed, Kessie, Roberto and Alonso.

Kessie shouldn't have been subbed

Regardless, you are distorting again what happened.

You make it sound as if the reason for that 2nd half was the lack of quality, the same quality that in the first half were controlling the game and were better.
and NOT that they lost their minds after 0-1 and 0-2

Embarrassing mentality for the club

JamDav1982

Trying to blame 'replacements' while ignoring how atrocious Gavi, Raphinha, Lewa and Kounde were.. the players you would hope step up to minimise the loss of Dembele, Raphinha etc.

But nah Gavi hacks folk and has that 'elite' mentality that likes of Pedri lacks...

Kessie went off but he was better than Gavi.

JamDav1982

We folded in Europe with ours best players on the field. It's all fine and dandy for us when the other team lacks intensity and finishing. Once under pressure we fold like always.

So did PSG two years in a row with Messi and Barca the previous 5/6 with Messi.

ajnotkeith

Kessie shouldn't have been subbed

Regardless, you are distorting again what happened.

You make it sound as if the reason for that 2nd half was the lack of quality, the same quality that in the first half were controlling the game and were better.
and NOT that they lost their minds after 0-1 and 0-2

Embarrassing mentality for the club

Yeah. It was quite obvious that we severely declined after the second goal, like directly afterwards.

I don't think we crumbled or that 'the replacements folded' but simply, it is a repetition of what we saw against United, once we have to come out and play and be proactive in looking for goals things start to crumble.

Hard to scrape out results against top attacking talent like that.

Raketa10

Anyone who thinks that our current team without Dembele, Pedri, FDJ and Christensen can compete against strong teams is either blind or delusional. We need to forget this game and move on. La Liga was always the most important trophy this season. Furthermore, we need to sign RB, LCB, DM, LW and Vitor Roque if we want to stay compeptitive next season. This team seriously lacks depth.

Birdy

Yeah. It was quite obvious that we severely declined after the second goal, like directly afterwards.

I don't think we crumbled or that 'the replacements folded' but simply, it is a repetition of what we saw against United, once we have to come out and play and be proactive in looking for goals things start to crumble.

Hard to scrape out results against top attacking talent like that.

It's like someone turns on/off a switch in the mind of every player.
AS soon as we don't have a qualifying score/or lose the advantage they collapse badly

It's Jordi Alba at HT at Anfield ALL OVER AGAIN.
Crying at the possibility of losing, can't bear the pressure mounting

iniestaGOAT

You fucking pussy. You're a pussy just like Xavi and Laporta. The reason we lose is because pussies like you support incompetent fools like Xavi cause of Barca DNA. Do yourself a favour and suck Xavis balls tulip boy.

The reason we lost is cause your bitch ass couldn't stop crying

Talk shit about the man the legend xavi Hernandez one more time and I might have to put my hands on you if you come watch a game at the Spotify camp Nou

Barcilliant

People crying about injuries. If Xavi had rotated better during the season we wouldn't have so many injuries. Guys like Pedri, Dembele and Christensen need to be kept fresh. They cannot play week in week out. In a huge tie against Utd he suddenly realised he had to rotate lol. Xavi is amateur hour. I dread to think what will happen next season. The guy simply isn't good enough.

Barcilliant

The reason we lost is cause your bitch ass couldn't stop crying

Talk shit about the man the legend xavi Hernandez one more time and I might have to put my hands on you if you come watch a game at the Spotify camp Nou

Go back to sucking your mama titties you simp. Fucking 12 year old acting tough. Your balls haven't even dropped.

iniestaGOAT

People crying about injuries. If Xavi had rotated better during the season we wouldn't have so many injuries. Guys like Pedri, Dembele and Christensen need to be kept fresh. They cannot play week in week out. In a huge tie against Utd he suddenly realised he had to rotate lol. Xavi is amateur hour. I dread to think what will happen next season. The guy simply isn't good enough.

Ten Haag getting slapped by 6 goals city and 7 from Liverpool is amateur hour

This is missing half the team and getting screwed out of two pens

Raketa10

Rotated who? Who the fuck would you rotate? Fati and Torres are horrible, Kessie is a butcher and Roberto is a clown. If he rotated more we wouldn't be 12 points ahead of Real.People need to realize that we don't have adequate substitutes on the bench.

JamDav1982

Rotated who? Who the fuck would you rotate? Fati and Torres are horrible, Kessie is a butcher and Roberto is a clown. If he rotated more we wouldn't be 12 points ahead of Real.

That argument fails when Barca have extended their lead in league recently and have won near enough every game Lewa missing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans