Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

I didn't mention Gavi. :lol: You're trying to somehow make it about him just like you do with your Puig shit and whatever you come up with like a broken record.

Indeed you didnt mention Gavi but he is one of the two youngsters that excuses were given for about needing to 'build confidence' and other was Barcas best player.

Yes indeed making this point about Gavi and your claims of his 'elite mentality' that brings so much to Barca.

Then he is an absolute disaster again as he was in first leg and not a peep. But all about poor Xavi playing replacements he doesn rate.

Usual.

iniestaGOAT

Only thing wrong with xavi no mention of two penalties not given, Madrid media whined for three weeks about clear offside call and pressured the refs

And got every decision in their favor

Iniesta Ultra

I didn't mention Gavi. :lol: You're trying to somehow make it about him just like you do with your Puig shit and whatever you come up with like a broken record.

Puig makes so many excellent threatening passes every match while we have chihua falling and barking for nothing.

Givenchy

Xavi isn't to blame for the bottle mentality as it clearly predates him but my issue with him is I'm not seeing any improvements under him in these circumstances. To be clear, I didn't expect much from tonight with the players we have missing BUT humiliation at home vs Madrid? Certainly not and it's unacceptable.

serghei

Only big mistake of Xavi in this game imo is trying to outplay Madrid with this patched-up midfield. Should have defended deep and played a similar game to the one in Madrid. Park the bus basically, and let Madrid struggle to create vs a deep block, instead of trying to dominate, press high, and risk getting caught on the counters. Usual suspects got gassed quickly, and in the 2nd half we got torn to shreds.

Conceded too many goals on counters. Should have played more defensive and more pragmatic, even if deemed ugly. Tried to go with the full Camp Nou and home game advantage, and maybe get the players to overachieve today, and it backfired big time.

Last edited:

Total-Football

For being part of a lineage of cruyff / pep this guy is Donald Trump level of Conservative to boot. 12 points difference, fucking give young players a chance and if anyone turns out good as a back up sell the back up old duds.

JamDav1982

His complete dear in headlights act to lose control of game when Real went ahead was worst part.

As often in the bigger games has lost takes far too long to change things.

Was same in EL last year, CL this year and EL this year also.

Always slow to make changes to game and getting out foxed in game by other coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans