Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Of course you can't address the post I made because you're a fucking fruitcake like your loverboy Serghei. Your boy Xavi is a fraud. Get over it and stop being in denial.

Brother I already addressed your point. Your European experienced dream manager ten Haag is getting slapped by 6 goals and 7 goals from city and Liverpool.

I fear what Madrid would do to us if he was our manager. Probably spank us 10-0 in clasico

BerkeleyBernie

Barca had the best chances and controlled the first half.

Goals were the players' faults, not tactical, save for the last when they were chasing the game and had to push up. Madrid should have easily had 2 more, entirely due to player errors.

No coach is going to make this team better than it is.

iniestaGOAT

Goals were the players' faults, not tactical, save for the last when they were chasing the game and had to push up. Madrid should have easily had 2 more, entirely due to player errors.

This guy knows ball unlike the other cartoons here

ajnotkeith

Best chances? We created almost nothing. Unless you mean first half, which we were decent in but they still ended up with the best chance.

All goals can be chalked down to 'players fault' if you are that way inclined, if the players always played perfectly the opponents wouldn't score, obviously, unless the manager is doing a 0-0-10 formation or something. The whole point of tactics is to minimise mistakes and maximise virtues.

If the defense is frequently getting left on 3v3 fastbreak counters of course it will lead to goals, no defense ever defends perfectly in that situation every time especially against world class attackers.

Barcilliant

We are being memed on social media

Best chances? We created almost nothing. Unless you mean first half, which we were decent in but they still ended up with the best chance.

All goals can be chalked down to 'players fault' if you are that way inclined, if the players always played perfectly the opponents wouldn't score, obviously, unless the manager is doing a 0-0-10 formation or something. The whole point of tactics is to minimise mistakes and maximise virtues.

If the defense is frequently getting left on 3v3 fastbreak counters of course it will lead to goals, no defense ever defends perfectly in that situation every time especially against world class attackers.
Exactly.

The players are making errors mainly due to Xavi tactics or lack thereof.

Gaudi

We are the only "big" club that regularly get trashed, year after year. Losing is one thing, it happens, but every year we take couple of awful trashings. For example, Bayern is having a shaky season (for their standard), yet they don't get trashed.

Neeraj

We are the only "big" club that regularly get trashed, year after year. Losing is one thing, it happens, but every year we take couple of awful trashings. For example, Bayern is having a shaky season (for their standard), yet they don't get trashed.

This. I've been on about this point for a while. And Xavi is more of the same. Okay, we had big missing players, if we went out, it wouldn't be the end of the world. But we got smashed 4-0 and it really could have been 6-0.

How can you possibly absolve the manager in this case? It's not like we tried our best but lost out to the better team, we got annihilated at home. And for those with the 'Xavi masterclass in the league' discourse, well, he's beating absolute scrub teams 1-0, it's not like he's destroying them either. The second we see a half decent team, we get destroyed.

How many goals have we conceded across Europe and to Madrid this season, on a goals per 90 basis? That tells you much of what we can see with our eyes. Xavi is clueless. Winning 1-0 with our squad against scrubs playing bottom half of the league type football doesn't take a great coach, heck it just takes someone who isn't retarded.

There's posters here who will do any kind of mental gymnastics that linguistics will allow to defend Xavi, and not my post nor anyone else's is going to change their mind. I really don't expect miracles and don't expect us to win last night - I just want to see someone at the helm we can put our trust in for our rebuild. Considering Xavi is a Qatar level coach, he doesn't deserve 1.5 seasons of 'the benefit of the doubt'. Only established, top level managers get that. Then you add to that constant humiliations like EL exits, CL group exits, thrashings against big teams, ang generally boring and abysmal football, and you have all the reasons you need to sack Xavi ASAP.

serghei

Pretty much.

First goal Alonso fails to make a textbook tactical foul from a lucky clearance by Madrid (he's skinned so easily by Rodrygo), then both Arauo and Kounde rush to Benzema and leave Vinicius completely free. Instead of scoring ourselves, we fuck up and they score instead.

2nd goal Roberto can barely run and keep up with a 37 year old player. Just casually jogs and allows him to cut through our midfield at ease.

3rd goal some idiot makes one of the stupidest fouls you're gonna see.

All 3 replacements for our injured players just showed again that they can never be more than bench players at this level. Too many flaws, too slow, too casual.

Last edited:

Messigician

Barcilliant right

Pavi Pernandez

Xavi: "Let's remember where we came from. When I arrived, we did not compete for anything. A year later, we could win La Liga and we have won the Super Cup. To me, that is good progress."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans