Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

powered by;
what a player, he's irreplaceable. no one, absolutely NO ONE can replace him. to honor him when he retires Fifa should not only retire the #6 shirt of clubs and #8 shirt for national teams but should also reduce each team to 10 players instead of 11, and no team should be allowed to play with a CM anymore.

elizel

I'm watching highlights just to replay his goal over and over again. It was just perfect. :cry:

Succesful passes:
Arsenal 110-106 Xavi.

Holy $&#^.

:worthy: :xavi:

(EDIT: wait, where did you get those numbers, btw? Because I saw a screen cap posted around here that had Arsenal's completed passes at 199.)

Last edited:

Moe