Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Flawless from Xavi, a real lesson for Arsenal. Constantly on the ball, he ran the show last night, and finished a beautfiul goal. How will we ever cope after this guy?

airBarca

He is the most amazing player and he does it with such humility and class and that what makes him a legitimate challenger to worlds greatest player
I hope he becomes regular captain at some point he deserves it

elizel

He is the most amazing player and he does it with such humility and class and that what makes him a legitimate challenger to worlds greatest player
I hope he becomes regular captain at some point he deserves it

I can't imagine anyone else becoming captain after Puyi.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Agreed. This man is the brain,heart, and soul of this team. Simply put...the MAESTRO!!!!!! Xavi is amazing....tiger blood no doubt.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Xavi is the best midfielder ever imo. He is also the most succesfull midfielder ever.

Sextuple.
2 Champion's Leagues and maybe more
World Cup
European Championship
All the La Liga titles, Copa Del Rey's, Supercopa's etc.
+All the tons of individual awards he got untill now. Just that ballon D'or missing ;(

Pepe Silvia

Oh God, you're gonna make me start choking up again! He is truly a legend.

Anyway, did anyone else notice how composed Xavi was after he scored that goal tonight? I mean the entire (okay, most of) Camp Nou was blasting with raging Culés waiting for a second goal and the man receives Villa's ball only to slide it past Sagna and Almunia into the net. Still, after he scores, he immediately started thinking of tactics to attain that third goal. What a man.
I thought of that too. The truth is, that goal only put is in a spot for PKs so Xavi immediately said, "okay next goal let's get it". Xavi ftw... literally.

SwiftGuyver

I hope one day he becomes coach of Barcelona once Pep decides to leave

yeah man that would be epic...it just makes sense...

Xavi is a Barca man through and through...one of the few players in world football who can really kiss his club badge...

he will play until 36/38 i reckon and then coach one of our youth teams for awhile before he steps up to take over from Pep...

LEGEND.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NtEP4xwQBA

Xavi>Zidane everyday of the week.

Already won more on club level and also both the World Cup and Eurocup, but he still is "only" 31 years of age.

His consistency is ridicules. Just f****** amazing.

LEGEND!

professor-x_super.jpg

amazing video, thanks for sharing.

Xavi and Iniesta are both better than Zidane.

that's no knock in Zizou, though, he's as great as he ever was. these two are just better.

mittchan82

Dos Equis had to settle for "the most interesting man in the world" as their spokes person after they realized Xavi was way too manly to be seen with their beer.

And Xavi is Chuck Norris' entire fantasy football team.

Richard.H

Haha imagine Xavi becoming coach when Messi, Pique, Pedro are still playing. Doubt it though as Xavi would have to be coach by 8 years time cos then they'd be around 30-31 years old.

Nah. If Pep ever leaves it will be Luis Henrique taking over, mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans