Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

In general I don't blame Xavi on yesterday's loss, because at the end of the day the players on his disposal are of much lower quality than those of RM. That said it is impossible not to blame a coach on 0-4 loss at home.

If the players were so bad, how did we beat them three times in a row? I agree that Madrid have more quality, especially in the midfield and attack but yesterday was on Xavi. Once again a deer in the headlights moment for him.

iniestaGOAT

If the players were so bad, how did we beat them three times in a row? I agree that Madrid have more quality, especially in the midfield and attack but yesterday was on Xavi. Once again a deer in the headlights moment for him.

Really? Cause the league clasico was more important than the one we played yesterday.

Bu bu bu ucl is more important than the league

Bu bu bu cup is more important than the league

Stfu

You should start kissing the ground xavi walks on.

iniestaGOAT

Garnacho, Frankfurt and Monaco mocking Bar?a for their defeat 0-4 defeat against Real Madrid..

It ain't easy being the biggest club in the world

Barcilliant

Really? Cause the league clasico was more important than the one we played yesterday.

Stfu

In case you don't know football is not only about the league. Cup competition in high pressure,high intensity games reveal character -both the players and the manager. Xavi has an abysmal record in cup competition. Look at cl, europa and Copa.
Your simping for him is embarassing.

Nazario1985

Stfu

Nobody rates a league with only two teams who could play football...

If it wasn't for RM we will be loosing a seat in the CL.

serghei

In general I don't blame Xavi on yesterday's loss, because at the end of the day the players on his disposal are of much lower quality than those of RM. That said it is impossible not to blame a coach on 0-4 loss at home.

Of course he is to be blamed as well. Should have judged the match better and played more defensive, no matter if some clueless fans would've blamed him if he did that also. Barca played more defensive and cautious vs Madrid on Bernabeu, and in that match we had De Jong as well. No reason to change the approach really at home when you know Madrid don't do very well in positional attacks.

Got carried away by the fact that we played at home. Should have been more defensive than just going out to dominate them while 1-0 up. Deny Madrid chances to counter and catch us with players upfield. That we failed to do massively.

He trusted slow players like Roberto and Kessie far too much. Not a bit of speed was in that midfield. In the 2nd half they were done in terms of intensity, struggling to close the spaces big time. That coupled with a shit game by the CBs... got ugly.

Last edited:

serghei

To go through with that many key injuries, we needed something truly special on the night, in terms of spot-on tactics from Xavi and clutch performance from 5-6 main players that featured. Some luck too.

Didn't get either of those.

Last edited:

delancey

Worse football under Xavi than under Valverde. Of course, Valverde had the goat at his disposal.

Problem is that our attacking tactics are predictable, and we lack effective patterns in attack.

We have a rookie manager who is learning on the job. He hired his brother ffs.

Such boring football, especially when considering how talented our squad is.

Injuries? Every team has injuries! Let us also not forget that Xavi chose these players. Xavi and Oscar planned the squad for 22/23. Every player should be able to carry out tactics by the manager. Problem is that we lack tactics, for we have a mediocre manager who does not adapt tactics to suit each player.

Why is he renewing Busquets? Roberto? Alonso? Maybe Oscar sees potential in them?
What a GOAT.

How such a great midfielder could be such a poor tactician is beyond me.

Cannot wait for him to leave so that a competent WC manager can take over.

I snooze while watching us play. Cross and inshallah. Fuck, if that?s what Barca is about, then hire anyone on this forum. :lol:

Last edited:

Birdy

It's as easy to debunk the Xavi apologists claims as it is to claim that the sun rises every morning.
Yet they will continue the same script like some computer virus

The only thing I partly disagree is that it's all on Xavi for the embarrassment yesterday.
It's certainly up to him as a coach to inspire courage into his players, but it is also on the individual mentality and mindset of all the snowflakes we have gathered.

Imagine Messi back next season? Dreary me. More humiliations coming

Birdy

Of course he is to be blamed as well. Should have judged the match better and played more defensive, no matter if some clueless fans would've blamed him if he did that also. Barca played more defensive and cautious vs Madrid on Bernabeu, and in that match we had De Jong as well. No reason to change the approach really at home when you know Madrid don't do very well in positional attacks.

Got carried away by the fact that we played at home. Should have been more defensive than just going out to dominate them while 1-0 up. Deny Madrid chances to counter and catch us with players upfield. That we failed to do massively.

He trusted slow players like Roberto and Kessie far too much. Not a bit of speed was in that midfield. In the 2nd half they were done in terms of intensity, struggling to close the spaces big time. That coupled with a shit game by the CBs... got ugly.

Same crap all over again.

It's not a question of tactics. The tactical setup worked as the 1st half Barca was slightly better and had chances.
Could have parked the bus. Nothing changes.
As soon as RM found a goal, the morale of our snowflakes would have dipped and they would collapse in the same way and concede as many as the other night

Birdy

Xavi has requested the following signings from FC Barcelona this summer:

�� A right-back
�� A centre-back
�� An attacking midfielder
�� A centre-forward
�� A left-winger
�� Lionel Messi

@fansjavimiguel

LOL at Xavi's requests

Reality after the summer:
CB Inigo
CM Gundogan
CF Auba
LW Abde back
RB no one unless there are sales (Raphinia Ferran or Ansu)

Reality is that it will be a free-agent summer at best

Porque

Xavi has requested the following signings from FC Barcelona this summer:

�� A right-back
�� A centre-back
�� An attacking midfielder
�� A centre-forward
�� A left-winger
�� Lionel Messi

@fansjavimiguel

LOL at Xavi's requests

Reality after the summer:
CB Inigo
CM Gundogan
CF Auba
LW Abde back
RB no one unless there are sales (Raphinia Ferran or Ansu)

Reality is that it will be a free-agent summer at best

Seems like the same shortlist as last summer.

Papers will be running a ton of rumours given the Madrid debacle.

I'd be happy with free signings plus a high potential attacker as a bonus (eg Roque?) and no Messi to be honest. But not the free's listed bar (maybe) Gundy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans