Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you couldn't have said this any better. And technically, what he did in La Liga, using goalkeeping terms, "he made a save for his own error" (playing defensively to make amends for his poor recruitment) . In subsequent seasons, the fans and even Laporta won't tolerate this defensive set up, so Xavi better gets his act together and start making good recruitment. And I think getting Ilkay Gundogan, even if it's just for 2 years is a step in the right direction.

He did not say anything that you said. What you said I must admit I have to agree with.

Better and more attractive football. Its the Barcelona way. It is coming. I have no doubt.

Redbuck

He did not say anything that you said. What you said I must admit I have to agree with.

Better and more attractive football. Its the Barcelona way. It is coming. I have no doubt.
He actually gave an excellent reply, bcos I was about to say the same thing. Glad that we're starting to see eye to eye on the quality of football demanded from Xavi as a Barca manager

JamDav1982

Dalot, Martinez, Martial
I have handed out many Ls today.

Xavi haters have been scarambling and looking for anything to shit on XAVI.

Not on my watch

Aye like saying Barcas play needs to improve and they need to do much better in Europe.

Points you say then spin back to anyone else saying it are being too harsh.

You make it easier to argue areas Xavi/BArca need to improve not harder.

Keep up the watch.

iniestaGOAT

He actually gave an excellent reply, bcos I was about to say the same thing. Glad that we're starting to see eye to eye on the quality of football demanded from Xavi as a Barca manager

Man he didn't say anything. He was going on another injuries vs united. I don't even know what the brother was saying.

Europe 2 games
League 38 games

When you have that much injuries you prioritize one competition. And he chose the league.

I definitely agree with his choice.

Redbuck

Barcas 'best ever' league win done while not playing 'the Barca way'.

Brilliant.
I wouldn't call it our best league win but considering the circumstances surrounding it, people who call it our best league win actually have a point tbh, even though the defensive style of play for most of matches takes some shine off the title win.

Redbuck

I have handed out many Ls today.

Xavi haters have been scarambling and looking for anything to shit on XAVI.

Not on my watch
I dunno who you're referring to, but anyone who paid close attention to previous posts would know that I'm not a Xavi hater (even JamDav's posts today don't come across as posts from a Xavi hater). My posts were more or less concerned on the Xavi fanatic perspective of yours, and not shitting on Xavi.

JamDav1982

Man he didn't say anything. He was going on another injuries vs united. I don't even know what the brother was saying.

Europe 2 games
League 38 games

When you have that much injuries you prioritize one competition. And he chose the league.

I definitely agree with his choice.

Nah there were more than 2 games in Europe and all sides are judged on those ties and not made out just to be luck.

Xavi never 'chose the league'.

More mental gymnastics.

JamDav1982

I wouldn't call it our best league win but considering the circumstances surrounding it, people who call it our best league win actually have a point tbh, even though the defensive style of play for most of matches takes some shine off the title win.

You didnt... yer man who thinks he is guardian of all Barca did.

Not even remotely close to all time best league win.

iniestaGOAT

It's a big one, because it's the first one post Messi era.

JamDav1982

It isnt even close to one of the bes tleague wins but important nonetheless.

Now need to build on it. With a better brand of football and do it while competing in Europe.

These are basic expectations for Barca and in a league like La Liga competing for title is a must. Even if dont win it. Competing with a certain style and level of performance is needed.

iniestaGOAT

It isnt even close to one of the bes tleague wins but important nonetheless.

Now need to build on it. With a better brand of football and do it while competing in Europe.

These are basic expectations for Barca and in a league like La Liga competing for title is a must. Even if dont win it. Competing with a certain style and level of performance is needed.

First sensible post you made in 5 pages

Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans