Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

You think this is some kind of gotcha moment it isnt.
Refs vs Inter Milan
Injuries vs Man utd

That's what I blame, you can blame whoever you want.

Haha 1 injury at home to Man Utd until Pedri went off and were shit in that opening half hour also and didnt play strongest team.

Man Utd missed more players that game and over two legs but dont let truth get in way.

Only can overcome injuries and referees in La Liga... anything else is poor Xavi.

iniestaGOAT

You think this is some kind of gotcha moment it isnt.

Haha 1 injury at home to Man Utd until Pedri went off and were shit in that opening half hour also and didnt play strongest team.

Man Utd missed more players that game and over two legs but dont let truth get in way.

Only can overcome injuries and referees in La Liga... anything else is poor Xavi.
Brother i dont care which bum manchester united missed, we were missing our best players

In the end even you would not put money on Inter milan and Manchester united to beat Barcelona, full strength.

I SHALL PRAY WE GET TO FACE THESE TWO TEAMS AGAIN NEXT SEASON

PLEASE, MAKE IT HAPPEN. I AM BEGGING YOU, GOD.

JamDav1982

Brother i dont care which bum manchester united missed, we were missing our best players

In the end even you would not put money on Inter milan and Manchester united to beat Barcelona, full strength.

I SHALL PRAY WE GET TO FACE THESE TWO TEAMS AGAIN NEXT SEASON

PLEASE, MAKE IT HAPPEN. I AM BEGGING YOU, GOD.

Exactlky the point... 'bum' Manchester Untd miss players and Xavi cant beat them and put down to injuries.

Mental gymnastics and point well made by yourself just how it works.

Meeting them next season will have no relevance whatsoever on this season. That ship has sailed.

JamDav1982

I have already debunked all those points

Get over it or go back and read my old postss.

WE MOVE.

Nah yoiu didnt.

Just ramble on with you mental gymnastics as usual.

Saying Man Utd are a bum team and injuries/missing players is irrelevant while pointing to injuries being reason Barca failed v Man Utd debunks nothing other than a relevant argument.

You are saying Xavi lost to a 'bum' team with injuries and think that is an argument for Xavi.

Top stuff.

You move.

iniestaGOAT

Nah yoiu didnt.

Just ramble on with you mental gymnastics as usual.

Saying Man Utd are a bum team and injuries/missing players is irrelevant while pointing to injuries being reason Barca failed v Man Utd debunks nothing other than a relevant argument.

You are saying Xavi lost to a 'bum' team with injuries and think that is an argument for Xavi.

Top stuff.

You move.

Man i didnt say all that, go back and read my old posts.

Already debunked.

YOU SHOULD MOVE TOO.

iniestaGOAT

La Liga has already started working on presenting the IMAGES of Messi across the world.
@gerardromero

At the end of March, Barça sent a plan to La Liga regarding Messi. La Liga disallowed some points. Barça will return with another modified plan. La Liga believe that Messi and Barça have an AGREEMENT.

JamDav1982

Man i didnt say all that, go back and read my old posts.

Already debunked.

YOU SHOULD MOVE TOO.

Nah i am quoting exactly what you said.

Nothing debunked just some inane argument about Man Utd being 'bums' with injuries not being relevant.. but Xavi having injuries is.

Usual.

iniestaGOAT

Nah i am quoting exactly what you said.

Nothing debunked just some inane argument about Man Utd being 'bums' with injuries not being relevant.. but Xavi having injuries is.

Usual.

I did not say that at all,

I said MANCHESTED UNITED might have missed some BUMS due to injuries

But we were missing our BEST PLAYERS due to injuries

Redbuck

So the mental gymnastics is he can deal with injuries in the league and that is all credit to Xavi but in Europe he cant do anything due to injuries.

It makes no sense.

All teams get injuries and Barca had some to key players but they still should be doing better than only beating PLzn in last 10 European games.

Injuries aside Xavi on top of those has made a lot of poor decisions in Europe.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but you couldn't have said this any better. And technically, what he did in La Liga, using goalkeeping terms, "he made a save for his own error" (playing defensively to make amends for his poor recruitment) . In subsequent seasons, the fans and even Laporta won't tolerate this defensive set up, so Xavi better gets his act together and start making good recruitment. And I think getting Ilkay Gundogan, even if it's just for 2 years is a step in the right direction.

JamDav1982

I did not say that at all,

I said MANCHESTED UNITED might have missed some BUMS due to injuries

But we were missing our BEST PLAYERS due to injuries

What best players did Barca miss?

Only Dembele in first leg then Pedri/Dembele 2nd.

Were awful in first leg when Pedri on and can beat Real Madrid twice without Dembele and Pedri but not Man Utd?

Top stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans