Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbuck

We are absolutely fooked if we drop points vs atletico.

We were celebrating la Liga too early

I fucking knew it
We need maximum points vs Atletico, but I doubt if we'll get them since the team is playing like they've already won La Liga and Xavi isn't doing anything about it, other than giving flimsy excuses. We need FDJ and Pedri back if we're to stand any chance of beating an in-form Atletico Madrid.

vegitot

Where are those two stooges INIESTAGOAT and Serghei? Where are those monkeys. Our lead is only 11 points and with our history there's a good chance we blow this massive advantage.

The red flags were there when Xavi was a player. Making excuses and ranting about how our way of playing football was the true way. Now look at this clown. I didn't watch the match but if it was anything like Girona he should be sacked at the end of the season regardless of whether we win La Liga or not.
He has no idea how to set up a team, adapt to different conditions or recruit players. He wants the club to spend big on a RB Foyth and wants to add to our long list of players over 30.
The best thing for him to do is join Mourinho as his assistant. That should be his peak. Rubbish manager. So sick of this club and the clowns who are destroying it.
Is this barcilliant clone??? Sound like it.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Is this barcilliant clone??? Sound like it.

Yes, it is me. The site is new,my email was an old one which I never use so I couldn't recover my password.
AM are shit. Real are inconsistent and paid the price. We were lucky this season. If you watched the matches you would have seen much lesser teams blow easy chances against us. If there were any half decent strikers in la liga the title race would still be on.

FCBfan22

Look, if we bottle the league, Xavi can always say "The grass was greener in the first half of the season."

Once a grass condition merchant, always a grass condition merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans