Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJJ

Also the league is not in the bag, it's still on ice.
Look at Madrd. 11 cl semis in 13 years. We can't even beat Utd, Sevilla does it. The team id underachieving in Europe cause Xavi is a rank amateur who doesn't deserve the job.

jamrock

The general consensus was Barca had the better squad but Utd had the better manager and that would tilt the scales in their favour.
Only Serghei, INIESTAGOAT and a couple of others support Xavi. Everyone else knows he's the Catalan Lampard. If we win La Liga it's not because of him it's despite him.

If we won it in spite of him, explain to us why didn't we win it before he came here?

That's 3 seasons.

When "all of the most important players in this league title where here before he came in"

So why didn't we win it? with largely the same team and the greatest player of all time scoring goals for fun up to?

Reconcile those two things

JamDav1982

All the best players were there before he came in.. bar Christensen.

It is very easy to reconcile.

But Xavi deserves credit for winning league even if a lot to improve on.

BJJ

If we won it in spite of him, explain to us why didn't we win it before he came here?

That's 3 seasons.

When "all of the most important players in this league title where here before he came in"

So why didn't we win it? with largely the same team and the greatest player of all time scoring goals for fun up to?

Reconcile those two things
Lmao. Compare Koemans squad to Xavis. There were players in Koemans squad I can't even remember . In the January transfer window Xavi immediately got money to spend and then was given a bonanza amount in the summer.
The league 8s also the weakest it's ever been,a reason why we can be shut and still grind out wins and even draws.

BJJ

Bottom line:Xavi is a terrible coach who has been exposed repeatedly in Europe. I am looking forward to hearing your excuses when we exit CL early next season.

jamrock

Lmao. Compare Koemans squad to Xavis. There were players in Koemans squad I can't even remember . In the January transfer window Xavi immediately got money to spend and then was given a bonanza amount in the summer.
The league 8s also the weakest it's ever been,a reason why we can be shut and still grind out wins and even draws.

So basically you can't, explain why we didn't win the league title for the previous 3 season, yet won it with xavi.

I figured.

you're just angry without much substance.

I'll explain for you, it's because despite his weaknesses as a young coach, he's improved the team and led us to the league title.

JamDav1982

So basically you can't, explain why we didn't win the league title for the previous 3 season, yet won it with xavi.

I figured.

you're just angry without much substance.

I'll explain for you, it's because despite his weaknesses as a young coach, he's improved the team and led us to the league title.

Better squad in calmer situation and first time in years had young players good enough for first team coming through as well as spending 200m+ on players when had not been spending in years really.

But cant have it both ways and say Xavi deserves no credit for winning league as if all the players then blame him for poor decisions in Europe.

iniestaGOAT

Take your L you fucking idiot.
Sevilla who are 13th in the league beat them while clown Xavi was moaning when the draw was made.

Says the TEN HAAG stan who gets spanked by every team he plays

Bu bu bu BRENTFORD was early in the season

Bu bu bu CITY scores 6 vs every team they play

Bu bu bu 7 vs LIVEPROOL was one off

Bu bu bu Sevilla... BARCA LOST TO UNITED

STFU AND HOLD THIS L FROM MONEY MAY

mayweather-throwing.gif

51-0

Last edited:

jamrock

He helped to bring a calmer situation to the club & first team, especially with all the issues surrounding the club when he came in.

Helped to convince players who despite how well we may think they did or didn't preform, have said themselves he played a part in them coming here.

Just another way in which he's helped the team to succeed in the league.

But here comes BJJ can't even give the man credit for winning the league, SMH.

BJJ

Says the TEN HAAG stan who gets spanked by every team he plays

Bu bu bu BRENTFORD was early in the season

Bu bu bu CITY scores 6 vs every team they play

Bu bu bu 7 vs LIVEPROOL was one off

Bu bu bu Sevilla... BARCA LOST TO UNITED

STFU AND HOLD THIS L FROM MONEY MAY

mayweather-throwing.gif

51-0
Why don't you hold my gigantic balls you pussy? Like your fraud Gayweather....

JamDav1982

The club was calmer for issues outwith his control really not on Xavi.

Not even close to after the Bayern defeat and selling off older players and pissing off Messi or Messi leaving on eve of new season.

Even before that sacking coach half way through season who was top and going for 3rd title in row to then replace with Setien.

All players say coaches played a part in them going there.. that is part of the job and having that to spend 200m when had been opposite and team looking to cut back in previous two season is a massive differnce to before.

Not sure how much credit to be taken when persuading the players Barca did to come anyway...bar Christensen.

Calmer situation, younger players coming through and money to spend are huge advantages compared to previous two summers.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

I will literally cut off INIESTAGOATs tiny nuts and shove them up his stinky butt.

Don't get emotional like a bitch and start throwing gay insults at the GOAT mayweather, and start threatening me with gay activities.

I just exposed your lack of ball knowldege.

Just admit you don't know ball and move on.

I APOLOGIZE FOR HURTING YOUR FEELINGS

BJJ

Don't get emotional like a bitch and start throwing gay insults at the GOAT mayweather, and start threatening me with gay activities.

I just exposed your lack of ball knowldege.

Just admit you don't know ball and move on.

I APOLOGIZE FOR HURTING YOUR FEELINGS
I am looking forward to next season. Let's see how we are in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans