Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Laporta stated he won't sack Xavi even if he'll lose La Liga title. If there is one chance he'll oust him out of the club I'd wish they lost it ffs.

Last edited:

BJJ

This idiot wants Messi to come back and play in MIDFIELD.

Imagine Messi wandering aimlessly while we get overrun.

Xavi is a clown.

mc_lovin

This idiot wants Messi to come back and play in MIDFIELD.

Imagine Messi wandering aimlessly while we get overrun.

Xavi is a clown.

If Messi comes he needs to play in midfield. I would give Xavi major props if he goes through with it. Trying to play it safe won't work (Messi at RW etc pp...).

serghei

If Messi comes he needs to play in midfield. I would give Xavi major props if he goes through with it. Trying to play it safe won't work (Messi at RW etc pp...).
Needs to play the same position as for Argentina imo, and we have players for it, except Lewa who is not as energetic and good defensively as Alvarez was for them.

That is central attacking midfielder (no10), and second striker.

If we do bring him it has to be for 1-2 seasons max and on a decent salary, with none of those huge bonuses shit from Bartomeu days.

After 2 seasons Pedri should be primed to take over as our main creator hopefully.

Porque

Needs to play the same position as for Argentina imo, and we have players for it, except Lewa who is not as energetic and good defensively as Alvarez was for them.

That is central attacking midfielder (no10), and second striker.

If we do bring him it has to be for 1-2 seasons max and on a decent salary, with none of those huge bonuses shit from Bartomeu days.

After 2 seasons Pedri should be primed to take over as our main creator hopefully.

Grudgingly admit that the biggest beneficiary of a Messi return will be Pedri, and then Balde- in that order

Big worry is that Lewa has neither the speed nor the quick linkup play. If you watch PSG then you see the reason Messi numbers are so great are because of the pace and space of having Mbappe infront of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans