Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Where is Serghei??

Fucking Xavi ho has disappeared. At least the clinically insane INIESTAGOAT has decided to make an appearance. Although his solution is to bring back an ancient Messi.

Show up where? Are you stupid?

We aren't doing Arsenal invincibles bro,

We lost a meaningless game.

Givenchy

Watching barca games feels like duty now .. it's like a work shift in a job u don't enjoy. U punch the clock once a week for 2 hours in shitty job waiting for the shift to end.
We are winning the league title at a canter yet this is totally true, it's paint drying football with no real style or philosophy. The pressure is totally off now and he's still 'cooking' a steaming pile of shit. No doubt his fanclub will claim players in holiday mode etc etc but recent showings are pathetic.

Watching that tonight gives me a vibe of 'hurry and end this terrible season' and then I have to remind myself we are actually winning the league :lol:

Devils

This guy is gonna leave Barca the job and go right back to Saudi Arabia or Qatar because no club in their right mind in the European or South American continent would even consider hiring this guy as a manager.

Setien, Koeman and Xavi. The only treble Barca can complete these days is a treble of hiring the most trash managers in world football.

Reactions: BJJ

Messigician

Martín Presa (Rayo Vallecano President): "Our grass is impeccable, we have the best pitch in the city of Madrid. Xavi's statements about the grass are inappropriate, it's a lost debate... The grass at the Spotify Camp Nou looks like an ice hockey rink."

Bodied xavi bin laden

iniestaGOAT

Martín Presa (Rayo Vallecano President): "Our grass is impeccable, we have the best pitch in the city of Madrid. Xavi's statements about the grass are inappropriate, it's a lost debate... The grass at the Spotify Camp Nou looks like an ice hockey rink."

Bodied xavi bin laden

HE IS SMOKING CRACK, THE GRASS IS SHIT. THE STADIUM IS EVEN BIGGER PIECE OF DUMP.

ITS LIKE PLAYING IN THE GHETTO. LIKE ANDFIELD.

Iniesta Ultra

Rayo had more composure on ball under pressure and showed some good tiki taka latter part first half while we never did. Midfield closed as Pedri and FDJ only gave a few short DOA inshalobs. Pedri with unusual amount of poor passes. Lewa scored off a lucky blocked shot, got bullied a lot as usual. Don't think I saw even one promising or semi-intelligent link up play just endless shitty inshallahs landing many yards from any forward. Unsure what's more embarrassing, our team or Liga with us winning league this way. Unless Messi can control Xavi I can't see how he'd want to return to this even if he has to stay at PSG with Mcry. Real life twilight zone, disturbing to witness.

iniestaGOAT

Barcelona had an agreement to sign Man City defender, Joao Cancelo, in January, but Guardiola blocked the move. There is speculation that Pep did not want a toxic person in Barca’s locker room.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Barca/comments/12z0hd6/barcelona_had_an_agreement_to_sign_man_city/
271447662_274454688009672_6807689813826436379_n.gif

MTL_Barca

If we somehow manage to bottle the league we should just shut down the club.

Even if we don't choke it's still concerning, could end bad next season if we start to not get all these narrow 1-0's we won this season.

BJJ

Rayo had more composure on ball under pressure and showed some good tiki taka latter part first half while we never did. Midfield closed as Pedri and FDJ only gave a few short DOA inshalobs. Pedri with unusual amount of poor passes. Lewa scored off a lucky blocked shot, got bullied a lot as usual. Don't think I saw even one promising or semi-intelligent link up play just endless shitty inshallahs landing many yards from any forward. Unsure what's more embarrassing, our team or Liga with us winning league this way. Unless Messi can control Xavi I can't see how he'd want to return to this even if he has to stay at PSG with Mcry. Real life twilight zone, disturbing to witness.
Both are embarassing. We were outclassed today. I've been banging on about it all season. Us winning this league has proven f all. Some are taking this as a sign of progress but it's a false dawn. Believe me.

JamDav1982

He is moaning about Barca 'abusing the long pass' when he could quite clearly be seen telling presumably the CBs to try and hit the ball over the top.

If he keeps telling defenders as poor on the ball as Araujo and Kounde are then at times then more fool him.

Xavi says one thing during games and then says another after it... all words for what he thinks fans want to hear but not his instructions in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans