Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

Be honest, you made up your mind about Xavi before he joined and now try to force the narrative. He might like Zubimendi, who certainly has some appeal, but you need to adjust your opinion by the real data points we have - like a sensible human being.

JamDav1982

Be honest, you made up your mind about Xavi before he joined and now try to force the narrative. He might like Zubimendi, who certainly has some appeal, but you need to adjust your opinion by the real data points we have - like a sensible human being.
Nah fake news.

So now he 'might' like Zubimendi when short time ago he was the 'top' option for Barca with not enough money to sign him.

Sensational.

Usual.

No adjust needed in slightest.

mc_lovin

Nah fake news.

So now he 'might' like Zubimendi when short time ago he was the 'top' option for Barca with not enough money to sign him.

Sensational.

Usual.

No adjust needed in slightest.

I don't argue about him liking Zubimendi or not... but Xavi has shown he's not the caricature you are trying to make him.

Sensational. I fuck off now.

JamDav1982

I don't argue about him liking Zubimendi or not... but Xavi has shown he's not the caricature you are trying to make him.

Sensational. I fuck off now.

Nah fake news... no one ever claimed he wants only Spanish players or favouring Spanish players was purely based on who club managed to sign.

Do better.

Keep up with yourself... go from saying 'dont know what Xavi thinks' to calling it press 'nonsense' when linked to players.

Then make some terrible point about his words before took over when shown those can be taken for much.

Would hope since last summer a lot has been learned on team selections and targets and realised how wrong he was to think Gavi could play ahead of FDJ etc.

Fuck off now.

serghei

I just want to say how proud I am about our team this season. Massive respect for these youngsters and our staff. I expected us to win nothing to be honest, and here we are being an inch away from winning 2 titles this season. One of which is a major one.

Yes, not pretty football sometimes, not luxurious football like some of our past star-studded sides, some of which inspired the whole world, with books being written about them.

With effort, consistency, trying to cope with multiple injuries, with a thin squad, with financial problems. The whole league trying to stop our signings from being registered. Have played our ideal, best 11, a staggering 2 games all season. :lol: Despite all this, we've dominated this league in tremendous fashion. This season is peculiar for us. In the past we had insane talent and questionable effort and commitment. This season, our players are not world beaters, not even close, but the dedication, the passion, both were impressive. The desire was felt from the first games until this day. This is the most important in the end, and as long as I can see the team putting everything on the line, I am happy, and will show my support.

Respect. The mature fans will know how to properly cherish this season. The fickle moaners are also important. They are insufferable at times, but fidelity and support is also found in small, local teams. What makes Barca different is that the fans will always expect more, demand more for their self-satisfaction, and find reasons to bitch about what went wrong, while downplaying big titles. This will help us in the future as in the next couple of seasons, we will try to win in Europe too. Be sure that Laporta and Xavi are winners, the right profile of arrogant sons of bitches. They might not take he best decisions sometimes, but they are not satisfied with anything but reaching the top again. And are cules 100%.

Last edited:

M3ls

By the way, Lewandowski, who started in Barcelona very cheerfully in terms of work without the ball, after 10-15 matches began to turn on the pedestrian mode.

And don't be fooled by our stats of goals forgiven, with 9 goals conceded, we allowed 25 xG at our goal.

I imagine what will happen after the arrival of Leo. We will again have two pedestrians.

To begin with, I will say that I have always supported Xavi.

I thought Xavi was a principled coach, but given that he wants Leo back, he is just a rag and a yap.

He screams about dominant football, the Barcelona style, the key element of which is pressure, while lobbying for the return of the main pedestrian in football (in fact, this is so, do not be offended).

To the exit. I'm wildly disappointed.

Birdy

JM Minguella: "A team that wins 10 matches by 1-0 does not represent me."

Truer words have bever be spoken

Any true Barca fan who holds up tp Barca ideals would agree with that.
Now the trophies merchants can continue with their agenda, but better start supporting another club who matches your worldview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans