Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbuck

Who would you bring instead of Xavi?
This might sound funny, but Jonatan Giraldez would do a very good job as our manager. The top coaches aren't coming here and the market for replacement is very bad, so we have to look inwards. If he can make the women's team play more Barca than the men's team, then there are no questions about his style of play. The only concern I have is that I don't know any notable instance of coaches transitioning from women's football to men's football

BJJ

Stop posting the same things again and again and again and again,

We weren't interested in your posts then, we aren't interested now
If your boy Xavi commits the same mistakes time and time again you bet I will post the same shit over again.

Who the fuck are you to give me orders biaatch?

malvolio

Would it be fair if he's dismissed after winning the league? Not at all, but if he stays for another year and we keep trending in the wrong direction and all the good options on the market are gone then what?

It's not often quality managers or potentially quality managers are available.

At the very least take the keys away from him and get a proper SD in and not a puppet like Jordi Cruyff. Xavi should not be the one leading the project per se. He need to learn to trust and work under a SD.
Aside from getting the holy grail of coaching "Pep Guardiola", there is no good options that we could miss on. It's just a game of musical chairs in football management. Managers come and go, things change quickly for them at the big clubs.

I am more worried that we continue with this trend of hiring catalan/spanish/spanish speakers or dutch only. Can't even remember when was the last time we got a coach with an outstanding CV or some great achievement. Van Gaal was the last big name we got, over 20 years ago. FFS!

iniestaGOAT

Unai Emery (Aston Villa coach): "My next step in Spain would be with Atlético Madrid, Real Madrid or Barcelona." @diarioas

SMALL W FOR HATERS

mc_lovin

People need to look at other teams before moaning too much about Xavi. Games like the one against Atlético give me plenty of hope as well.

serghei

People need to look at other teams before moaning too much about Xavi. Games like the one against Atlético give me plenty of hope as well.

Still, the team is once again showing weaknesses that we've seen constantly since 2012, more than a decade ago.

The league is not fucking won, and here we are thinking it is. Why the fuck is that?

vegitot

Deserve credit for winning the league. But if he is bad again in UCL next season, then he might not be the coach Barca need.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Deserve credit for winning the league. But if he is bad again in UCL next season, then he might not be the coach Barca need.

If we are terrible in the CL again next season he should be gone regardless of how we do in the league.

I'm not expecting to be a CL contender, but another group stage exit or an exit in the R16 by getting outplayed by an inferior team should have him pack his bags back to Doha.

xXKonan

We badly lack a system and cohesion to be competitive in the CL.

Can't always blame the players when teams that are half the budget and resources can play us off the park. I mean for fuck sakes look at Inter of all teams. A team that is broke and is 6th in Serie A and they are in the Semi-Finals of the CL.

Yeah, we are winning the league right now but the way this team performs most of the time is a joke. Being a poor mans Van Gaal ain't going to cut it long term, Xavi will actually have to learn how to adapt instead of standing there and letting other managers out play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans