Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJJ

We badly lack a system and cohesion to be competitive in the CL.

Can't always blame the players when teams that are half the budget and resources can play us off the park. I mean for fuck sakes look at Inter of all teams. A team that is broke and is 6th in Serie A and they are in the Semi-Finals of the CL.

Yeah, we are winning the league right now but the way this team performs most of the time is a joke. Being a poor mans Van Gaal ain't going to cut it long term, Xavi will actually have to learn how to adapt instead of standing there and letting other managers out play him.
Well said. Too bad dunces like INIESTAGOAT and Serghei don't get it.

mc_lovin

We definitely have a system... and are very well coached. Our pressing for example is gorgeous.

Xavi made his fair share of mistakes and generally we lack a bit of quality, but the direction is very clear.

Take a deep breath and look at other teams not named City. We are doing well.

Iniesta Ultra

Pressing's the only thing we excel in, everything after gaining possession is xavishitball. 1-0 against shit Liga teams and defeats in Europe is a clear direction you can argue wtf.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Fu_x-ygXwAMHRji

iniestaGOAT

Barcelona broke the labour law with Lamine Yamal against Real Betis. Children under the age of 16 aren't allowed to work and workers under the age of 18, may not perform work at night.
@mundodeportivo

I KNEW IT

Messigician

Richarlison's season in the Premier League so far:

😬 Goal, takes shirt off, disallowed
😳 Goal, takes shirt off, disallowed
🤯 Goal, takes shirt off, celebrates wildly, booked, then Liverpool score moments later to win the game

Some players are just made for Spurs 😂

iniestaGOAT

Jaume Llopis (former member of the Espai Barça committee): "What Barça's board did is illegal. They approved a €1.5B loan for the whole project, not just the stadium. La Liga have to take away Laporta's credit card. The one who really runs Barcelona is Florentino Perez."

REAL MADRID OWNS US?

BJJ

Looks like there's nothing but pain and heartache in the future for this club. So called saviour Laporta is doing a slightly less worse job than that terrorist Bartomeu.

jamrock

Looks like there's nothing but pain and heartache in the future for this club. So called saviour Laporta is doing a slightly less worse job than that terrorist Bartomeu.
😂😂😂

This is the single worst post that has even been posted on Barca forum and likely ever be posted.

Worst than barto.

Band yourself for this level retardedness bro, I'm sorry.

BJJ

😂😂😂

This is the single worst post that has even been posted on Barca forum and likely ever be posted.

Worst than barto.

Band yourself for this level retardedness bro, I'm sorry.
Learn how to read. Do you understand English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans