4. Arteta
5. Klopp
6. Scaloni
7. ten Hag
8. De Zerbi
9. Inzaghi
10. Xavi

jamrock

Definitely not top 10 yet, but base off last season if you win the 2nd best league in the world, should be up there.

Last edited:

delancey

We should be setting up friendlies against German and English teams, seeing as these are our biggest threat when it counts. We struggle against German teams, only for they have intelligent tacticians who read the game well.

I hope we get German and English teams in our CL group, that way Xavi and Oscar get to prove their tactical astuteness. 😁😁

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Arteta? What has that idiot even done except choke three seasons in a row after spending 100 million every season.

Arsenal on fourth place, Arteta overperformed with Arsenal and would have deserved to win the Pl title but if you want to win against Pep you need a wonder

iniestaGOAT

delancey

Top 4 after spending 600m is over performing?
You can have the best machinery in the world but if you hire mediocre operators (managers), it won’t make much of a difference. Look at Chelsea.

Arteta has done a great job competing in the most competitive league in the world, and I hope Arsenal, Milan and Leipzig end up in our CL group. 😏

Xavi and Oscar get to give all of them a masterclass. 😜

vegitot

One full season at Barca and he has changed
20230727-210959.jpg

BJJ

“I told him at the end of the game that it looked like a Champions League game because the intensity they put in was not normal for a friendly, but I understand that everyone wants to win. For us, it was the first game and we came from a virus,” he said.

“So much intensity or so many tactical faults is not normal. We all want to compete, but this is a friendly. They are at a different pace of intensity. Positive things have been seen and I’m generally happy apart from the result, the conclusions are positive.”

BJJ

🤣 now he is complaining about the opposition's intensity.
This clown just wants everyone to roll over for us.
No wonder he loves la liga so much. Beating farmer teams weekly is alot easier than the pressure cooker atmosphere of a cl game.
He needs to go. He is the wrong man for the job.

FinBarcelonafan

🤣 now he is complaining about the opposition's intensity.
This clown just wants everyone to roll over for us.
No wonder he loves la liga so much. Beating farmer teams weekly is alot easier than the pressure cooker atmosphere of a cl game.
He needs to go. He is the wrong man for the job.

Exactly. The past few years we sucked Vs any team who would ramp up the intensity and yet again we lose. Surprise. This was exactly type of game we need to play more often.

Porque

“I told him at the end of the game that it looked like a Champions League game because the intensity they put in was not normal for a friendly, but I understand that everyone wants to win. For us, it was the first game and we came from a virus,” he said.

“So much intensity or so many tactical faults is not normal. We all want to compete, but this is a friendly. They are at a different pace of intensity. Positive things have been seen and I’m generally happy apart from the result, the conclusions are positive.”

seinfeld-kramer.gif

Rory

Could understand if tackles were flying in that might injure players. But any other form of intensity is exactly what you want to see during preseason. Players should be wanting to earn their place in the team by trying hard to impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans