Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

It was a cl quarter final. IT COUNTS!

Get over it. You're sounding like those delusional clowns who still think Barca are the best team in the world.
Relax bro, no need to be so negative about Barca all the time.

It wasn't too long ago that Barca was putting 4 past Bayern in one half.
The difference being we didn't go on about it for years after and our players didn't belittle Bayern's to stay relevant like they do us.

Andresito

Staff member
Guardiola: "Barcelona have a great coach who knows the club. He won La Liga and I hope he stays for a long time. When he decides his stage is over, Busquets or someone else will come. As for me, my stage as Barcelona coach is over."

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Guardiola: "Barcelona have a great coach who knows the club. He won La Liga and I hope he stays for a long time. When he decides his stage is over, Busquets or someone else will come. As for me, my stage as Barcelona coach is over."
How disappointing. Guardiola had he not started out here, would probably have had to start out his managerial career at a club like Brescia or something. A club where his ideas would certainly not have been as well received, or as effective, as they were at Barca.

He is widely regarded as the greatest manager of all time now, and rightly so, but would his career have gone the same way if Barca hadn't taken a massive risk with him and stuck with him after a relatively poor start? I doubt it.

I feel he owes Barca a lot more than he is giving. Just my 2 cents.

Iniesta Ultra

What Guardiola means: "After so many transfer windows under Xavi it would take too long to reverse course if I were to come back."

Messigician

How disappointing. Guardiola had he not started out here, would probably have had to start out his managerial career at a club like Brescia or something. A club where his ideas would certainly not have been as well received, or as effective, as they were at Barca.

He is widely regarded as the greatest manager of all time now, and rightly so, but would his career have gone the same way if Barca hadn't taken a massive risk with him and stuck with him after a relatively poor start? I doubt it.

I feel he owes Barca a lot more than he is giving. Just my 2 cents.
Barca won't be happy 8 years with no ucl

Windhook

Honestly I don't see Xavi at Barca after 5 years. Regardless of achievements, it's not healthy for the person managing such demanding club.

jamrock

He understands busquets "unique" skill set.

Bro is trying to get a younger version of busquets are as close to it as possible.

We'll end up signing a plan B option and he'll be fine with it.

No issue with him wanted a certain profile of player, he's the coach after all.

But that guy isn't leaving RS.

ajnotkeith

It seems very odd to carry out such a long pursuit of a player if they categorically said they aren't leaving their club. No smoke without fire.

His agent has probably set some form of demands, even if very high.

wisconsincule

It was a cl quarter final. IT COUNTS!

Get over it. You're sounding like those delusional clowns who still think Barca are the best team in the world.

Barca will be back…. The house of cards had to fall apart at some point.

Winning Liga was a step in the right direction.

jamrock

Anyone who thinks Barcelona won't make progress in Europe this season gonna look like fools.

I have a few quotes saved 😂

iniestaGOAT

Anyone who thinks Barcelona won't make progress in Europe this season gonna look like fools.

I have a few quotes saved 😂

Well done brother

I should have saved all the posts from the casuals who said we would not win the league this season.

They said we wouldn't even compete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans