Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Ten Hag is a great manager but also in development like Xavi and has made fair few mistakes. People being uncharitable to him currently when had 11 or 12 first team players injured for the last games.
Xavi as a new manager to Barcelona winning back to back leagues is a great achievement in any case and would place him on that higher echelon of managers.

JamDav1982

One of the most delusional posts I have ever read. In my life!
Ten haag is a flop!

But I will let you cook and wait for haters to duck and dodge and tell us why xavi is doing a terrible job after back to back league titles.

Like Kobe 09, 10

Couple weeks this lad was saying Xavi couldnt win league unless signed Neymar.

L.

AL-MALKI

unforgettable mistake if we loss this game by Xavi
to play Inigo who didn't play this season with Araujo who just
came back from injury while we have better choices than Inigo
what is he trying to do

jamrock

Terrible defending and a goal keeper mistake fucked us today.

Shouldn't be losing games we scored 2 goals in away from home

ajnotkeith

Cant be starting pish like Romeu much longer.

Simple fact is he is making it more difficult to win games.

He is absolutely atrocious.
Agree, he's got to go, the fact is that we lose or draw whenever he is on and turn games around when he comes off basically, its like handicapping yourself from the start.
Even putting together a makeshift pivot with out of position players is better because they'll add more than him. He isn't much more than mid table quality and 100% looks it.

delancey

We have little organization, few patterns of play, little unpredictability, with a toothless attack relative to our attacking talent. Zero adaptability in tactics. Xavi relies on individual talent to carry games.

Mallorca looked so strategic, organized… with a plan. Notice how they crowded the midfield making it difficult for us to advance the ball? Very intelligent as we only had three actual mids playing (well 2, Romeu doesn’t count).

We looked like Xavi just told his players to hit the field and wing it. And this has been a problem for a while now.

And what was up with substituting Felix?

Reactions: BJJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans