Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
[video=vimeo;14261814]http://www.vimeo.com/14261814[/video]

full of gif worthy, 5:10 - 5:13 is a must, somebody!

I'm actually gay for this guy, everything he does is pretty basic but so effective and he controls every game effortlessly, best player i ever saw

X

xaviniesta

Wenger (coach Arsenal): "Xavi saying Cesc told him he wants to join Barcelona? Xavi has been very disrespectful to Arsenal." [via espnstar]

WOW MR WENGER, WOW

Yugi

wasn´t he disrespectful to Barcelona after 3:1 spanking on Camp Nou this year?

wenger-facepalm.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, tbh, I can't disagree with Wenger here...On the club site too?...Xavi should've dodged the question, same goes for Valdes & Villa...No need to add fuel to the fire...Take a page from Puyol & Pique here

Cesc, on the other hand?...Get off your lazy azz and make your intentions clear

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Well, tbh, I can't disagree with Wenger here...On the club site too?...Xavi should've dodged the question, same goes for Valdes & Villa...No need to add fuel to the fire...Take a page from Puyol & Pique here

Cesc, on the other hand?...Get off your lazy azz and make your intentions clear

Xavi dodging a question instead of speaking up his mind? it's just not him

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's not him, that's true...He's a Captain and I'm sure like the Cule he is, is annoyed like all of us are the way Arsenal have poached form the cantera for years...and then have the cajones to demand top Euros for the players back...I actually have less & less problems with what he said, in retrospect but it should've never made it to the club site is all

Blaugrana dude

Well Wenger should know that Xavi is a player that doesn't mince words and always speaks his mind. That being said, I was surprised his comments were published on the club's website. A lil more tack was needed there imho.

Xavi_78

The only disrespectful thing would be if he would have invented this stuff. Since when is it disrespectful to tell the truth? Honest and hurtful, but not disrespectful . Wenger himself admitted that Cesc wants to play for Barca, but if Xavi says it then it is disrepectful? Bullshit

Barcafan 2304

The only disrespectful thing would be if he would have invented this stuff. Since when is it disrespectful to tell the truth? Honest and hurtful, but not disrespectful . Wenger himself admitted that Cesc wants to play for Barca, but if Xavi says it then it is disrepectful? Bullshit

Correctamundo

Chainsaw

Killahead
Wenger talking about respect! Who's the next La Masia boy he's gonna get from Barca for peasunts and then sell him back for $$$$$?! Xavi's comment wasn't even that disrespectful that Wenger moans about.

Well, since it's Wenger then I'm not surprised.

VincevvZ

Well it just sucks for Wenger that hes being confronted with the truth. its a real pity for him, seeing your top player leave. And i also think Xavi just said this because he wants to defend Cesc a bit. Everybody's blaming him for not making up his mind and such, and Xavi just wants to clearify Cesc cant help it, he wants to leave but theyre stopping him. Xavi is just an honest person, he'd never play dirty games but just says what he thinks. Wenger is just mad because Xavi ( maybe even half unintentionally) showed him his problems. Xavi sees what almost everybody's seeing now: Cesc just wants to freaking leave, for f**ksake Wenger, dont be so egocentric and selfish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans