Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

Not even mad, just apathy. He has to be one of the worst managers at a top club I've ever seen, Lampard level for sure.

Time to go Xavi

JamDav1982

I wasn't this embarrassed in more than 20 years. Xavi needs to offer his resignation if he cares for the club and wants to preserve the memory of his status as a player.

Absolutely zero chance he gives up a penny.

Deluded to extent thinks it is all out of his control.

This looks about the worst coached Barca side have seen ever other than Setien.

Xavi signs players like Romeu and has his brother as assistant.

Utter embarrasement.

delancey

Setien was never this bad. Problem was that players weren’t playing for him. Too busy sulking for Valverde.

Hire Márquez until the end of the season. Then reassess.

Sorin

Can’t do it against likes of Antwerp really. The Belgian team has a team that was under construction 5 years ago, now they are a fully built team. Not like us so we should be grateful for the construction job the engineer/architect Xavi is doing.

Porque

So before the game , Antwerp were the worst team out of all teams in this CL edition with 0 points. Every other team managed to get at least 1 point.

Not only that we managed to lose against them , they also put 3 goals past us.

But they didn't manage 4 goals!

PR7x.gif

Gnidrologist

I wasn't this embarrassed in more than 20 years. Xavi needs to offer his resignation if he cares for the club and wants to preserve the memory of his status as a player.
Yeah, he should not wait to be sacked, which is inevitable. Better go away saying honestly that you failed. Would be good for all sides. The club gets new coach and new hope. He gets to leave saving his face. But knowing him as a person from all the petulant shit he likes to say, fat chance. Another Barca legend will be remembered with bad taste in mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans