Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

You'd think we finished 4th in the group like United.

:rofl1:

Oh, disaster, the team lost a dead rubber match after already securing 1st by beating Porto...

El Ilusionista

Lewandowski, Marcos Alonso, Romeu, Ferran Torres, Raphinha all players who were requested by Xavi and we bought in the end because of him. Shambles. Keep this man far away from sporting decisions.

JamDav1982

Lewandowski, Marcos Alonso, Romeu, Ferran Torres, Raphinha all players who were requested by Xavi and we bought in the end because of him. Shambles. Keep this man far away from sporting decisions.

Can add Kounde to that and he was happy enough to see FDJ go.

Lacks any planning or clue how to play players he wants.

Kul_z

You'd think we finished 4th in the group like United.

:rofl1:
Only delusional, blindfolded fan would say something like that while experiencing 2 defeats against shakhtar and antwerp. People like you are reason why we became so complacent and mentally fragile, laughing stock of europe. Get your head up from xavi ass or you might experience one leipzig cock in between in february.

fergus90

To be honest, I'm apathetic to any loss now though really.

Barca being miles off the standard has been the reality for the majority of the last eight years.

serghei

To be honest, I'm apathetic to any loss now though really.

Barca being miles off the standard has been the reality for the majority of the last eight years.

Depends what is the standard. I don't agree that the team has the conditions to compare with the best teams in Europe.

ajnotkeith

Xavi: "The defeat that hurts us is the one on Sunday in Girona, not this one... We are in the round of 16 of the UCL after two years."

There's truly always something to excuse terrible performances. Have we ever seen him put his hands up and say he hasn't been good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans