Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Xavi is such a cunt.

Romeu plays the worst ever chip through ball, or whatever the fuck it was, and Clappy is cheering it on enthusiastically.

Gundagon skies a shot and Xavi walks away huffing and puffing expletives angrily.

It's pretty obvious to see who he likes, who he doesn't and where the questioning is coming from. The lad is biased as fuck.

Reactions: BJJ

BJJ

He's always been like that. That's why I never wanted him as a manager. His statements as a player set off alarm bells and there were so many red flags there.
He needs to go ASAP.

JamDav1982

Yeah he verbally abuses players often.. good luck getting away with likes of Lewa and the more senior players accepting that.

Sure he was calling Raphinha a cunt in one of the last games or something similar.

Probably doesnt treat the Spaniards like that though. Fucking loves those lot.

He is far too emotional on sidelines at times but Barca were decent tonight even allowing for opposition.

Last edited:

Windhook

He's simply soft on the kids and backups like Romeu. On the other end demanding from Gundo, Raph, Lewa and such. Can't tell which way is better - emotions or calmness.

Ancelotti is one of the few, that look cool, but inside he deals with anxiety by chewing gums and previously smoking on the bench.

iniestaGOAT

He needs to abuse all of them. Fuck these bitches.
Only ones who should get a pass is GAVI, ARAUJO and VITOR ROQUE!

Only ones with dog in them

Temptation

He needs to abuse all of them. Fuck these bitches.
Only ones who should get a pass is GAVI, ARAUJO and VITOR ROQUE!

Only ones with dog in them

Araujo is totally an unknown quantity in big European games. He can't be called a World Class CB until we see how he does against the best opposition in big CL games. Got bitch-slapped in the Super Copa final.

Roque is new and I bet you'll diss him a few weeks from today. Something like "Useless. Go back to the favelas lil bro."

Xavi needs to be abused for his tactics. Lil bro won't even be able to use tactics properly in a FIFA video game. :lol:

iniestaGOAT

Araujo is totally an unknown quantity in big European games. He can't be called a World Class CB until we see how he does against the best opposition in big CL games. Got bitch-slapped in the Super Copa final.

Roque is new and I bet you'll diss him a few weeks from today. Something like "Useless. Go back to the favelas lil bro."

Xavi needs to be abused for his tactics. Lil bro won't even be able to use tactics properly in a FIFA video game. :lol:

Lil bro just called the biggest reason for La Liga winning, La Liga record defense record breaking defender.. Araujo an unknown quantity.

Shameless.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

3 5 2 is the way to go for this squad.

Mats

Cancelo, Uruguayo (Capt.), AC/Cubarsi, Inigo, Balde/Fort

Frenkie/Gavi, Bergvall, Pedri/Fermin

Guiiiiiinaldo/Lamine, Vitor. R

Now tell me you wouldn't tune in to watch these kids ball out.

Those omitted have been stinking up the joint for too long. BASTA fuckin YA. Sell them all. Embarrassed us twice in Classicos, if that ain't a deal breaker what is?

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The optimistic Xavi before Betis match:

Xavi: 'We're starting the second half of the season with a lot of hope, we're a few points behind Girona and Madrid, but we think we can catch up and it depends on us. I am firmly convinced that we can win all three titles. I can't say that we will do it, but I can say that we will try.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans