Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

He's gotta have a hard time choose between Torres and Felix after today's game.

Felix scores a worldie and Torres with the hat trick.

Petty these are both terrible at CF.

JamDav1982

Who said they did fuck head?.

If one of them did, you could play both is the implication of my statement.

Shite point as usual.... what numpty starts talkng about Ferran at CF....

Do better gype.

Hit hard Ferran played well eh!

Go tell us the Ferran v Diaz stats you love so much.

Been quiet on that for a while..

jamrock

Shite point as usual.... what numpty starts talkng about Ferran at CF....

Do better gype.

Hit hard Ferran played well eh!

Go tell us the Ferran v Diaz stats you love so much.

Been quiet on that for a while..

Lol when you sound like an idiot and try to walk it back.

Such a fucking dick head.

Because idk who said either played as CF.

Something Torres has not multiple times I might add.

Man your life must be sad

JamDav1982

Ferran gets a hat trick and assist and clueless numpties moan about how shite he is at CF...

Usual.

Taking it badly.

Where are the Diaz stats again?

Windhook

Isco would have never scored that second goal if Busquets was present. Regardless of his age.

The single problem of Xavi's tactics are not declining Lewa or whatever, it is the lack of great DM. And there aren't many that are cost-effective on the market.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Xavi in Mou mode:

"I've seen it," Xavi noted. "I agree with [Almeria coach Gaizka] Garitano's words and with a reflection from [journalist Alfredo] Relaño.

"If we talk, we get sanctioned, but everyone saw it. I already said at Getafe that there were things that didn't add up for me in this league.

"There are things we don't control, and everyone saw it. I remember the penalty at Getafe, Joao's goal at Granada... and it's not talked about.

"We would already have six more points. They are not excuses. It's the reality. Luck is always against us. Today, we need to talk about the team.''

iniestaGOAT

Xavi in Mou mode:

"I've seen it," Xavi noted. "I agree with [Almeria coach Gaizka] Garitano's words and with a reflection from [journalist Alfredo] Relaño.

"If we talk, we get sanctioned, but everyone saw it. I already said at Getafe that there were things that didn't add up for me in this league.

"There are things we don't control, and everyone saw it. I remember the penalty at Getafe, Joao's goal at Granada... and it's not talked about.

"We would already have six more points. They are not excuses. It's the reality. Luck is always against us. Today, we need to talk about the team.''

Lil bro stop it. He spitting.

Let him speak.

Messi983

18 of 40 league goals scored in last 15 minutes winning us 21 (of 44) points.

Elite mentality.

There are now 18 goals that the culés have scored once the 75th minute has passed, almost half of the 40 they have totaled in the League. And there have been nine Barça players to join this fever of the final fireworks: Pedri, Ferran Torres (x2), Lewandowski (x4), Joao Cancelo (x2), Sergi Roberto (x2), Marc Guiu, Araujo, Gündogan ( x2) and Joao Félix. In addition, two more goals were added in the final stages by own goal, by opposing players: Sergio Ramos and Lejeune.

Andresito

Staff member
Last year it was 1-0 victories with a lot of defending late game, this year it's late victories. Two ways of winning that are highly unreliable. Can't be playing like this, need to kill games earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans