Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Danny Murphy (talkSPORT analyst): "Barça's next coach? I’d give it to Messi. The fans are on board straight away. Everything he touches turns to gold. He was put on this earth to do amazing things. It’s not going to stop in management."

Let's do it

JamDav1982

The bizarre thing about these muscle injuries are how early they are in games which seems to point to preparation more than tired muscles.

Ferran was 7 mins in, Inigo pinged his after 2 mins or so, Balde must have been 20 odd minutes in, Raphinha was off in first half v Osasauna and off after 37 mins in previous injury.

Temptation

🚨🗣️ Pep Guardiola: "We cannot compare the pressure we have in England to Spain, in my experience. It's a thousand times tougher there." 🇪🇸😳⬇️

"Six press conferences a week, a lot of games. The pressure you feel in Barcelona is not comparable anywhere else."

"I sympathize with Xavi, completely. Here I have everything a coach dreams of. The board has always supported me, the players, a good atmosphere…"

KingLeo10

Being a Barca or RM manager is definitely more stressful than being the manager of another top club. Due to political undertones and history of the clubs and what they represent football heritage wise.

But Xavi has been the most supported coach we've had since Pep...so he isn't eligible for these excuses. EV had to deal with much worse and higher expectations.

BJJ

It's pretty obvious our physical preparation sucks. How often do you see our players get muscled off the ball so easily ? And that's by lesser liga teams.
Too much nepotism and nostalgia at the club. I was against a sale before but I'd happily sign up for someone buying a 49 percent stake.
So sick of the Catalan fan base too. They have are a bunch of delusional softies stuck in the past.
If Perez was here the situation would be so different. The man actually learns from his mistakes and adapts to the times. Imo he's the biggest star at Madrid and he never let's the players forget that.

FCBfan22

The fact that our physical preparation sucks is nothing new.

Remember the Dembele constant injuries. Every time goes full sprint, there is a risk of a muscle injury. This is not normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans