Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

It's pretty obvious our physical preparation sucks. How often do you see our players get muscled off the ball so easily ? And that's by lesser liga teams.
Too much nepotism and nostalgia at the club. I was against a sale before but I'd happily sign up for someone buying a 49 percent stake.
So sick of the Catalan fan base too. They have are a bunch of delusional softies stuck in the past.
If Perez was here the situation would be so different. The man actually learns from his mistakes and adapts to the times. Imo he's the biggest star at Madrid and he never let's the players forget that.

If you are reading Laporta,
Everytime this hobo BJJ says something,

You know you have to do the opposite.
Do it!

iniestaGOAT

The fact that our physical preparation sucks is nothing new.

Remember the Dembele constant injuries. Every time goes full sprint, there is a risk of a muscle injury. This is not normal.

And we are supposed to listen to a man who's never ran a day in his life because?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Pep 'Lahm is the smartest player I have ever seen' Guardiola.

Genius coach but disingenuous, manipulative and often just an absolute troll in press conferences. Nobody should ever take anything he says seriously, ever.
This is my exact take on Pep as well...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If the corruption on the top is this blatant (Xavi's brother, Laporta's friends) I am not surprised if it spread to lower levels as well.
This much injuries can't be random. Someone doesn't know what he's doing.

iniestaGOAT

Laporta: "Xavi Hernández deserved the press to help him more. No value has been given to the great work he has done to reverse the situation. But I understand it. Falsehoods have been said."

HE IS COOKING.

Haters in shambles.

iniestaGOAT

Laporta: "Pep Guardiola? He has a contract with Man City and wants to respect it. I spoke with him, I know his plans well."

PEP BETRAYED US.. YET AGAIN

FCBfan22

And we are supposed to listen to a man who's never ran a day in his life because?
And we are supposed to listen to a man who doesn't see that we are turning to AC Milan 2.0 through his rose tinted glasses?

Go and pray at your Xavi shrine if you are covering your eyes to prevent seeing things that are blatantly obvious.

iniestaGOAT

Laporta: "Xavi has had no recognition for the great work he did to redirect the sporting situation."

He is spitting.

All the little nerds in here hating.. lock yourselves in a room.
And cry.

Like a bitch. Cause thats what you are.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"Such schedule is a crime. But it is a reality. Such a large number of injuries creates an unpleasant situation. We'll see what happens in the future," Xavi is quoted by Mundo Deportivo.

On the one hand yes it's crazy to have so many matches in one month, on the other hand you need to rotate cleverly like other coaches in top clubs does.

Andresito

Staff member
Your post in the thread Xavi Hernandez was deleted. Reason: Final warning

No wonder this thread is filled with nonsense.. mods delete every post that support and defend our legend!

The god himself!

ITs sad. They might as well call it MADRIDFORUM.
You've been reported by three different users during the last 20 minutes, a new record since I've became a mod. Congratulations.

Defend Xavi all you want but insults isn't going to make you look cooler. Not sure if you're a wannabe gangster or just trying too hard to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans