Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJJ

"Laporta is also said to have doubts over Conceiçao’s personality. He’s seen as a strong character who has had confrontations with his players in the past which doesn’t seem to have impressed the Barca chief."

I dont want Conceicao but basically Laporta wants a lame duck personality who is scared to cross swords with his players???
This club is sooooo fucked. We just never learn.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would bet we will go for a more experienced option. And there will be options, despite what few people think. Barca is still very much attractive.

Don't know who will hire Hernandez brothers though. You get a manager who can't own up to his mistakes, whines a lot and doesn't seem to learn or grow.

Messigician

[Squawaka] Bayer Leverkusen are now unbeaten in each of their 31 games across all competitions this season and have opened up a five point gap at the top of the Bundesliga: 27 wins, 4 draws 0 defeats, 93 goals, 18 conceded, 15 clean sheets If they avoid defeat in their next two, they will break Bayern’s record of most consecutive unbeaten runs in all comps.

Isn’t fair dawgs

Xabi the bum became the next Pep while Xavi the midfield GOAT became the new Ole

Birdy

It also has to be said, that Xavi is the most clueless manager OUT of possession that Barca had since before Cryuuff.
The guy simply doesn't understand what an OOP structure is

Don't get fouled by last season. It was the same OOP mess, concealed by STegen heroics and last-ditch tackles by Araujo

Last edited:

Nazario1985

Was watching the AFCON final, what a great game.

I guess I will not be watching the replay of another Xavi shit show. sleeping early it is !

jairzinho

Team has zero defensive structure or discipline. Crazy how easy we concede against mediocre opposition. Not a chance we get past Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans