• Marcos Alonso: 34,3 Prozent, gesunken auf 9 Prozent
  • Raphinha: 60,6 Prozent, gesunken auf 37,2 Prozent
  • Gavi: 74 Prozent, gesunken auf 52,4 Prozent
  • Pedri: 57,8 Prozent, gesunken auf 37,9 Prozent
  • Sergi Roberto: 38,2 Prozent, gesunken auf 19,8 Prozent
  • Frenkie de Jong: 74,1 Prozent, gesunken auf 56,9 Prozent

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Deco has spoken:

“The idea is not to sell anyone and to bring in one or two players,” he said.

“Our youngsters will be more experienced for another year and the squad will become more and more balanced. If we are forced to sell, we will try to do so without touching the heart of the team.”

about Cancelo: ''He gave us balance on the right side, we needed a player like him there'' @Andresito good news :love:

about new coach: ''I didnt speak with a new coach yet. Against Alaves we showed a good reaction and our new coach has to have the same profil like Xavi. We need a coach who understands the reality of Barca.''

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Deco has spoken:

“The idea is not to sell anyone and to bring in one or two players,” he said.

“Our youngsters will be more experienced for another year and the squad will become more and more balanced. If we are forced to sell, we will try to do so without touching the heart of the team.”

about Cancelo: ''He gave us balance on the right side, we needed a player like him there'' @Andresito good news :love:

about new coach: ''I didnt speak with a new coach yet. Against Alaves we showed a good reaction and our new coach has to have the same profil like Xavi. We need a coach who understands the reality of Barca.''
1707382370661.png

Kul_z

Big month ahead. If he falls out of europe thats
cl group stage exit
Cl group stage exit
KO 16

Nice cv as a barca manager

Kul_z

If he does not fall out of europe,
9th to 2nd place,
La liga win,
UCL after spending 3m

Very nice CV
I'd more then happy if this comes true, but somehow i think my scenario is more likely to happen then yours. Im afraid if we ko napoli we might pull out someone from second europe tier club and get absolutely spanked.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was just about to say neither Deco nor Laporta will be here next year so who cares but then realized presidential term is 6 years instead of 4.

Damn

Porque

Currently scouting lads

f5362ab836cf443adef29219039e2299.gif

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Was just about to say neither Deco nor Laporta will be here next year so who cares but then realized presidential term is 6 years instead of 4.

Damn
I'd give Deco a full summer before judging him, which signings is he really responsible for so far - like just him?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd give Deco a full summer before judging him, which signings is he really responsible for so far - like just him?

Well, I hate the fact we hire people at top positions based off who is on good terms with president, or who is owed favors.

Let's not give Barca as a play toy to someone who is a toddler in terms of football expertise.

Nothing against Deco really, just a general observation.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Well, I hate the fact we hire people at top positions based off who is on good terms with president, or who is owed favors.

Let's not give Barca as a play toy to someone who is a toddler in terms of football expertise.

Nothing against Deco really, just a general observation.
You’re not wrong…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans