Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I love the way he makes Gago look like a total mug during that move to give the pass to Messi in the clásico...fantastic stuff, it's sometimes easy to forget just how ridiculously good Xavi is.

IraqiCulé

I was about to say Xavi really deserves a goal in El Clasico but then I remembered one of the most glorious goals Barca have scored against RM:

[youtube]gz60HzADefA[/youtube]

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
LOL, we got absolutely tonked that game, still can't believe we nicked the win. VV had a stonking game that night.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Good times, i hope Xavi carries on his form this season.

How many good seasons do you guys think he has in him being a CM? 5 IMO

G.J

V.H. 4 life
That was the moment when Puyol earned his legendary status. Blocking a Roberto Carlos shot with his face. The man is nuts!

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members

I see 4 more and then one or two as a back-up for Fabregas or any other midfielder.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Since our midfielders workd hard put a lot of pressure on opposition I don`t see him playing at 33. I`d say 4 years would be reasonable but you never know how it`ll pan out.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Xavi is more brains than muscle. He was never the most athletic player nor did he rely on it. So yea, I can see him playing till 34!

B

blaqbarcafan

one of the best pure passers i have seen in 10 years of really following ..i dont have a long history of watching football so im sure there are others who can pull names from yesteryear but from what i have seen, just a beautiful passer to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans