Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

perhaps you should understand dependencies between players on this team

Yeah, certainly Xavi would never had made it at any other team. Just like Messi would be a fringe player at Stockport if he hadn't had Xavi and Iniesta feeding him.

Btw. you need a bigger sig. That one just doesn't cut it.

Yeah, certainly Xavi would never had made it at any other team. Just like Messi would be a fringe player at Stockport if he hadn't had Xavi and Iniesta feeding him.

Btw. you need a bigger sig. That one just doesn't cut it.

Xavi has been playing at the same level since beginning of 2000. Then he was underrated. Xavi's level DID NOT change, he was always playing like this (quote of Xavi himself btw). He can only do a better job because of the la masia system that Pep reinstated. Ever1 works for each other and in triangles and making space for each other with the right runs. Xavi is great at what he did but alone he wouldnt be a matchwinner in another team. Messi perhaps wont make a small team champion but he will still score alot or set up team mates due to individual flashes of brilliance. Messi dependent on Xavi ? A joke. Amount of chances created Messi >>> Xavi. Xavi is just a well oiled piece in a well oiled machine. Nothing more.

DOn't get me wrong, i love Xavi and i think he is the best i have seen in the role he plays but people shouldnt Exaggerate 1 persons influence on the success of Peps team. For me the player who made the most progress in the team since debut and was always decisive and a headliner was the exceptional messi. That being said, Messi also gets help from Xavi and co. That's why its so a fantastic team.

For me the success of this team in order of importance: Messi , Pep, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta (a nice extra to have but we missed him alot due to injuries), Alves, Abidal, Pique, Valdes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans