Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Surprised no one's picked up on this yet. Guardiola shouted at Xavi during the game against Betis.

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,,12385_7439347,00.html

ooooohhhhh

how dare you make an observational note on the relationship between Pep and Xavi during that match. You sir must be an anti-barca troll for not saying everything is perfect and hunkydorie and for not doing :worthy: to the infallible barca players and coach! BE GONE!

Seriously people on this forum have become tetchy if you make an observational note of something that is odd or not looking right at barca recently.

we are just like any other team in the world in the respect that our manager can lose their rag at a player they feel is not following their instructions properly, and that our players can have games where they behave out of character that are worth commenting on, and where players themselves can have sometimes be cold to eachother, or sometimes show negative body language.

Maria

Seriously HBA, I'm sorry to say this, but you are the worst poster on this forum. And yes, I'm taking Viva in consideration when I say this.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Seriously HBA, I'm sorry to say this, but you are the worst poster on this forum. And yes, I'm taking Viva in consideration when I say this.

I'm just telling it how I see it.

People make fair and valid observations and the get pounced on by tetchy posters who are basically of the mindset that all Barca players are above and kind of observational noting or evaluation that does not put them in a positive light.

Quite frankly it's pathetic. People should be able to express their opinions on what they see on the pitch. GOOD & BAD.

X

xaviniesta

original

ps! HBA you are just soo..:facepalm:

Hatem Ben Arfa

original

ps! HBA you are just soo..:facepalm:

just like I said. If anyone dare utter a word about any Barca player that isn't tantamount to :worthy: .............then they are pounced on.

people dare say Messi has had a band coupe of games and not looked himself it's 'how dare you criticize Messi after all he has done at the club, he's beyond criticism'

people last season dare say Villa's form has not been good enough and he should drop to the bench and it is 'how dare you criticize the best striker in the history of spain, he's beyond crticism. anyone that dare criticize him shall be on the end of abuse.'

people need to calm down. If a few posters say a certain Barca player is not playing well, don't take it so personally and respect their opinion and feel free to put forth your reasons why you disagree, instead of childish railroading said posters into silence with your troll claims, or you know nothing about football claims.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm just telling it how I see it.

People make fair and valid observations and the get pounced on by tetchy posters who are basically of the mindset that all Barca players are above and kind of observational noting or evaluation that does not put them in a positive light.

Quite frankly it's pathetic. People should be able to express their opinions on what they see on the pitch. GOOD & BAD.

True, I agree, as long as it's within reason. That Ketoth post, for instance, there's nothing wrong with. Well, except that it's basically just a video without value and not even a comment. The Messi topic? Mostly correct observations, Messi has lost speed. Mixed with some ignorance from both sides.

Calling players *cough* Villa *cough* racist without evidence is worse. THAT doesn't belong here.

Hatem Ben Arfa

True, I agree, as long as it's within reason. That Ketoth post, for instance, there's nothing wrong with. Well, except that it's basically just a video without value and not even a comment. The Messi topic? Mostly correct observations, Messi has lost speed. Mixed with some ignorance from both sides.

Calling players *cough* Villa *cough* racist without evidence is worse. THAT doesn't belong here.

who said Villa is racist?

Hatem Ben Arfa

I think you did after the super copa, but might have been a madridista.

No, I've never ever said Villa is racist.

you can click on my name and find all posts by this user and go to around the date of the supercopa games.

I've never ever said anything about Villa being racist.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Im lost... wasnt Xavi the Godfather or was it Andres?

iniesta is the godfather. xavi is paulie from goodfellas.

"Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody"

paul_sorvino.jpg

i, ammar, here by declare xavi - paulie.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
HBA your problem isnt that you criticize a player after a bad game or something it's not a bad thing and it's actually very common in this forum to press the crisis button after a more silent game from us. it's that you tend to read too much in something that happens in a very fast track situation on a football pitch and starts and ends at the total time a few seconds. you talk about it in a way that makes it look bigger/worse than what it is. Imagine if you make a light argument with your friend or see him/her frown upon seeing you one day does this mean you're going to stop being friends with him/her because of that or does this mean you hate each other? get the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans