Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
QPR’s Joey Barton was more enamoured with one of Iniesta’s midfield colleagues.

“How good is Xavi?,” he asked on his Twitter account. “Head is on a swivel at all times. As good as I've ever seen that fella......”

Barton could then not resist provoking a reaction from some of his followers by adding: “[Paul] Scholes was very good but for me Xavi's better. All the biased Man U fans will go mad now, before u start u blerts, u can all **** ***!”

:worthy:

sign him up!! HE can come on in the 88th min in classicos to mark pepe...

BerkeleyBernie

There is no contest really..
Xavi > Scholes

What Xavi has to say about Scholes:

‘In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen — the most complete — is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything.

‘He can play the final pass, he can score, he is strong, he never gets knocked off the ball and he doesn’t give possession away. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ew-Paul-Scholes-best-midfielder-20-years.html

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
sign him up!! HE can come on in the 88th min in classicos to mark pepe...
Me? I can not just mark him out of the game, I can kick his ass too... Sign me for free and play me in a Classico. I'd break Pepe's leg and when there erupts a fight in the middle of the ground, I'd break Ramos leg too. And when I finally get a red card and am sent off, I'd poke an eye off Mourinho. I'd take the return flight to India even before the match is finished and live peacefully ever after

Pepe Silvia

All hail the Muther TRUCKIN' Maestro!!!!!!! Xavi was all up in Madrid's asscrack all night. Xavi was the main stain and just controlled the tempo of a star-studded midfield (on both ends). He had Madrid working double triple OT and he had it seem as though their midfield was working for US!!! Can't really explain it much more than that..........................

zanela

mentioning Scholes with Xavi is such a disgrace for the #6 .. Scholes is great .. but nowhere near the Maestro ..

wt..?

One of the greatest CM of the past decade, an inspiration to the Maestro himself deserves more respect than that. Scholes is criminally underrated on this forum. I still rate his long-range game above Xavi's and he is/was a greater goal threat than the latter.

LaMessiah

Me? I can not just mark him out of the game, I can kick his ass too... Sign me for free and play me in a Classico. I'd break Pepe's leg and when there erupts a fight in the middle of the ground, I'd break Ramos leg too. And when I finally get a red card and am sent off, I'd poke an eye off Mourinho. I'd take the return flight to India even before the match is finished and live peacefully ever after
:party1:

soarq

Scholes is a special kind of player but Xavi is one of football greats. The main difference is the ability to control the midfield, both his team's and an opponent's, and dominate the games. Scholes might have better shot, might play slighty more accurate long balls but he never ever controlled matches to such extend.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_lxt87ikEpA1qfeupwo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans