Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
Often overlooked because he doesn't have the same burst of acceleration as Messi and Iniesta, therefore not as "easy on the eye" / flashy. But boy are we screwed without him. There was simply no structure to our game until he graced the pitch. :worthy:

We're screwed without him, yes we really are.

The fact that Messi put two balls into the net and we won shows how great he (Messi) is, but when Xavi wasn't on the pitch, Messi was honestly in a poor form.

I still wonder what our team will look like when Xavi retires. Even the thought of his retirement scares me.

JackaL

He's the chief strategist of this team, the general if you wish. Controls, passes, leads, makes space for him and others, lets his team play more confidently and open minded...!

Pep always talked about a lifecycle of a winning series and a team. The lifecycle might just end when Xavi, indeed quits football. Let's hope he stays in shape for another 2-3 years.

hellsangel1

We're screwed without this guy. I do believe he's just as important to this team as Messi.

He provides structure,he provides foundation to this team. There is no one like him in world football.

Henry_IB

Banned
We're screwed without this guy. I do believe he's just as important to this team as Messi.

He provides structure,he provides foundation to this team. There is no one like him in world football.

I choked when reading this because I was 100% sure I was in Cesc's thread.

El Gato

Villarato!
tumblr_m9jixbE5vQ1qe816ro3_250.gif

Sums his game up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans