ammarfcb

ze special one
Xavi: "I'm in love with Busquets,." [onda cero]

photoshop time!

EDIT:

di-7KU1.jpg

Last edited:

Sergio16

I don't know if you guys have previously discussed this point but I have been pondering it for sometime. Is it not about the time Tito/Zubi request Xavi to retire from international football?
At his age (32) he simply cannot carry on with this load & the most feasible way for him to prolong his club career is to reduce the number of matches played in a season. I know that Sir Alex tends to encourage the senior players to do the same with their national teams (Giggs, Scholes) and to me it makes sense. Anyway that is my selfish position from a Barca point of view.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
haha i'll hold you to that, Brazil aren't losing in there backyard especially with the main man T Silly captaining the side.

glorious victory.

F

Flavia

haha i'll hold you to that, Brazil aren't losing in there backyard especially with the main man T Silly captaining the side.

glorious victory.
That happened before, will happen again. First it was uruguay, now it will be argentina.

Ursegor

World Champion
The fact that Brazil will play in their own backyard is actually a disadvantage. Most of those young Brazilian players don't have the mental toughness (yet) to live with the pressure. And the pressure will be HUGE.

89Norcal

The fact that Brazil will play in their own backyard is actually a disadvantage. Most of those young Brazilian players don't have the mental toughness (yet) to live with the pressure. And the pressure will be HUGE.

True, they will be under colossal pressure to perform. And we all know how that turned out in 2006

A

Athletic

Xavi is overrated. He is good but not world class. He's fit in well at Barcelona and Spain, around the best players, but he's not a match winner and he doesn't standout in terms of ability either. Cesc & Iniesta are far better, Cesc being the best. Alonso > Xavi too imo. Not to say Xavi's not good, but he's overrated.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans