Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hulot

The company taking care of the Camp Nou pitch is also in charge of the pitch of the Maracana stadium and 5 other World Cup stadiums. [md]

They are trying to make Xavi happy. But they won't. :lol:

Barca8

tumblr_m5onjg2Afb1qckkxu.jpg

tumblr_m5onjl5ynT1qckkxu.jpg

tumblr_m5onjrWbrA1qckkxu.jpg

tumblr_m5onjxWzba1qckkxu.jpg

Haha! Great find JimmyGuitarist!

This is the best thing ever! lol love it

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
That book is just brilliant.

As for Xavi, he can say whatever he wants whenever he wants. He's basically won everything there is to win in Football and was very instrumental in winning those trophies. His methodical play in the 2010 World Cup was beautiful to watch.

BerkeleyBernie

zealot

Ya know, I'm kinda with Xavi (despite the appearance of sour grapes). As far as the Bayern games, they deserved to win, certainly, but I think Xavi's right, the score doesn't reflect the respective quality of the two teams. I don't think Bayern is necessarily a better team than Barça- quite vulnerable and beatable, in my opinion.

That's the reasoning behind Schweinsteiger's recent "Barca still the team to beat" remark I guess. Robben said similar thing just after the semis iirc.

Having said that though, I still remember in one of his interviews a few years back, Xavi described top level footballers generally as very selfish creatures. At least he's being honest with every of his words, a quality I particularly held in high regards in a person.

JamDav1982

Xavi and Iniesta were excellent.

Teams cant play two up front against them and give away in midfield.

Xavi & Iniesta will rip any midfield apart if given the room that results from two up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans