Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Barcelona midfielder (33) Xavi has accepted an offer from American team New York Red Bulls to join them after the World Cup. [sky]

:shakeshead:

Xavi: "Linked with New York teams? I didn't get any offer, Henry didn't call me. All I know about New York is that it's cold there now."

Xavi: "My only objective now is to retire at Barça, although I'm aware it could be difficult because of the high level required." [md]

tumblr_m4uqeljOGX1qf2gzq.gif

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Xavi: "Linked with New York teams? I didn't get any offer, Henry didn't call me. All I know about New York is that it's cold there now."

Xavi: "My only objective now is to retire at Barça, although I'm aware it could be difficult because of the high level required." [md]

tumblr_m4uqeljOGX1qf2gzq.gif

Thank you Legend. :worthy:

hardyboy

Thank You el maestro :) I was really sad after hearing that he is leaving Barca after this season. This interview made my day :) We'll all cry the day this legend retires, mark my words. Barca won't be the same without him.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Did you guys actually believe he'd leave after the wc? Those rumors appeared right after he said he didn't know if he'd retire at Barça. Kinda predictable something like that would pop up.

1501137_10152169029200763_1603163208_o.jpg

Xtroverto

The people asking for Xavi to leave are the same idiots that wanted Valdes out of the club 18 month ago and now cry over him leaving :rolleyes:

Xavi is going nowhere, the club will not sell him and he does not want to leave. Right now it is more likely he will sign an extension to his contract up to 2018 rather than going abroad playing in some mickey mouse league.

Paganinisrvnge

I don't think Xavi should be starting games regularly this time next year. He should retire from international football and have limited minutes like Scholes so he may be preserved.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

T

TataMascapenes

The people asking for Xavi to leave are the same idiots that wanted Valdes out of the club 18 month ago and now cry over him leaving :rolleyes:

Xavi is going nowhere, the club will not sell him and he does not want to leave. Right now it is more likely he will sign an extension to his contract up to 2018 rather than going abroad playing in some mickey mouse league.

Lol he will be 38 by then and he's already past it now. Barça should do it like many Prem clubs and give 30+ players one, at most two year extensions. That way they'll have to earn another extension rather than living off their reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans