Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djab

5v0jnc.jpg

Dat face!! :lol:

R

RandomGuy80

Oh boy, why cant Xavi stay forever young..what he has done for Barca is insane..i dont think we will find a player who can fully replace him...always in the background making other players shine...it would be great seeing him as our coach one day;)

kostasgtc

Oh boy, why cant Xavi stay forever young..what he has done for Barca is insane..i dont think we will find a player who can fully replace him...always in the background making other players shine...it would be great seeing him as our coach one day;)

my thoughts exactly

L

linetty

Xavi, who didn't play with Spain yesterday because he had a bit of a cold, is training normally today

KhaledBarca

I hope he doesn't play against Valladolid, and start vs Man City!

v Valladolid on Saturday

Valdes
Alves Bartra Masche Alba/Adriano
Cesc Busquets Iniesta
Alexis Messi Pedro

v City on Wednesday

Valdes
Alves Pique Masche Alba/Adriano
Xavi Busquets Iniesta
Messi Cesc Neymar

Pepe Silvia

The stakes have never been bigger for El Maestro to pull us through the business end of the season. We need him to be healthy and vibrant/fresh now more than ever.

L

linetty

CARRAGHER: Carles Puyol has announced he is retiring at the end of the season and you are entering the final two years of your contract. What does the future hold for you? Do you see yourself managing Barcelona one day?

XAVI: I’d love to, yes. I’d like to remain in football forever. It would always have to be with Barcelona. That’s where my heart and feelings are, just like you with Liverpool. But that (management) is for the future. Right now, I love to play football siempre, siempre (always, always). When you’re a kid playing, you enjoy having the ball, don’t you? All I ever want to do is have the ball at my feet, bossing the game. I’ve been brought up with that style, it’s my football education. I can’t see any other way to play.

What do you think of Xavi as a coach?

Paganinisrvnge

It's clear that he needs to take a bench role next season. As I've said before, he should only play about 40% of matches next season as well as retiring from the national team.

F

Flavia

Xavi, blaming the pitch again.

I love him, but he needs to wake up. It wasn't the pitch, it was the team playing like shit. This kind of posture is what is bringing Barça down. Not acknowledging the problems, and blaming something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans