Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Xavi on cesc: " I want him to come here. Of course. Barcelona have a very clear style and not many footballers fit. It's not easy. But Cesc fits it perfectly"

Yeah we all know how well that turned out. Bad judgement xavi, don't make these mistakes when you become the coach.

I assume he said that once the transfer was a dead cert so when asked his opinion he obviously said something positive.

F

Flavia

Byz4ZkiIEAEgRYY.jpg

Too bad his record came with a loss :(

Andrew M

Barca post-Xavi is going to be a very hard transition.

Koke had been seen as a replacement but no-one is as good as Xavi at what he does

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Barca post-Xavi is going to be a very hard transition.

Koke had been seen as a replacement but no-one is as good as Xavi at what he does

I agree, but he is probably the closest thing we can get to a proper replacement. I don't think he will leave Atletico though, at least not for anything below his buyout clause.

Andrew M

I agree, but he is probably the closest thing we can get to a proper replacement. I don't think he will leave Atletico though, at least not for anything below his buyout clause.

Think of the struggle Utd have had post Scholes. They STILL have not solved that issue.

It's like having a heart transplant. Messy business.

Koke is not going to control a game. Market seems threadbare in these players. Kroos (obviously never can happen now) maybe was an option but off the ball I have doubts

DinhoR10

Gundogan would work probably, but I don't think rakitic should be discounted yet, him/iniesta/messi still need to learn to gel together.

Edit: Wait a minute, we have Samper we don't need to buy anyone.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Xavi: "I don't settle for being a substitute. I want to change my current situation and play more. But team comes first and coach decides."

Ursegor

World Champion
DAT'S the spirit. :worthy: Xavi slowly taking over the team again. :worthy:

Iniesta Messi Nerman
Rakitic Xavi
Busi

Xavi. :worthy:

Kohe321

That's the right spirit. Not being complacent, but embracing the healthy competition and fighting for the starting spot in midfield. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans