Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomar1o

finally people are coming to realization that he would be a terrible coach for barca. i never wanted him as a barca coach, ever.

and for the sake of everything good, xavi please, TELL THE COACH TO NOT PLAY YOU THIS FREQUENTLY IN DIFFICULT MATCHES ANYMORE, i don't need your 15km distance covered, 100/100 passes, hilarious freekicks and even funnier shots on goal, i don't like seeing you being the latest player on a loose ball, and most of all i don't like you wearing the captain's armband because you don't instill a spirit into the team, you're just wearing it because you are a veteran. BENCH YOURSELF.

seriously, chelsea sold lampard for christ's sake, is it that hard for us to just BENCH him more often? i don't care how badly rafinha plays, i want him to be starting over xavi all the time, because that's how you get changes. if we continue playing xavi, or making other players play like their predecessors, then what's the point?!

L

linetty

He's just passing it sideways right now, zero creativity... I can't take more of this shit anymore...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He lives in his own tiki taka universe, he cant see anything else, never could.

No other player can see what he sees though. Best central midfielder of all time.

Although I agree that is stupid to be obsessed with possession for the sake of it. But I think Xavi thinks like that because he is used to do something with the ball and an end product.

CuleLife4Life

No other player can see what he sees though. Best central midfielder of all time.

Although I agree that is stupid to be obsessed with possession for the sake of it. But I think Xavi thinks like that because he is used to do something with the ball and an end product.

I'd take him as a manager if he could transmit this to the team but I doubt he can with this or the next crop of players. We just can't expect 2008-2011 to come back again.

Iniesta in Guardiola years was a far superior player.

Morten

One of them surely, but thats a matter of opinion.

Bertus

He needs to go.

I am sure everyone is grateful for everything he provided when he was in top form, but now he's old and average.

I was among those that wanted him out, but many people replied that he should not.

So far, he just confirmed what he has shown during the world cup and even last year. He's on decline. A pretty fast decline.

DrPepper

Yeah he should leave and be remembered for being the most dominant player during his prime.

One of the most incredible individual performances I've ever seen. 4 assists at the Bernabeu.

F

Flavia

Xavi shouldn't been starting games in anoeta or bernaleo. enrique lined up the XIB midifield in those 2 games. That shows he is insane. Xavi should come on when we need control, after the 60 minute. He can be very helpful this way.

Antimadridista1

Everytime he started a big away match this season in the league (Bernabeu & Anoeta), our midfield lacked defensive work-rate and pressing.

He can be a perfect sub to control the game when we're leading (against PSG for exemple).
Conclusion is that he can't start anymore big matches, particularly the away one's.

Bertus

Xavi shouldn't been starting games in anoeta or bernaleo. enrique lined up the XIB midifield in those 2 games. That shows he is insane. Xavi should come on when we need control, after the 60 minute. He can be very helpful this way.

When we need to slow the game? Yeah i agree 100% because lately he's only good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans