Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

A cl win is a win.A team could start doing better in the second half of the season after they were already too far to cover the gap in their local league for one reason.The performance is CL should be enough to validate it.Like for chelsea,only their performance in cl should have been taken into account,which was pure luck.Their cl win would still be luck for me had they won the epl that year.

Who knows if suarez suddenly reaches the liverpool form in the coming months and till that the gap between us and real is too big to cover and we go on to win CL.

Gnidrologist

CL win is the ultimate club trophy. No neutral cares for whom is the domestic champ in any given country. CL winner is considered the best club team in the world for a given year and rightly so.

Vahue

I'd say he did quite well, considering the circumstances. Not realistic to expect much better from an almost 35-year-old on such a poorly coached team.

M

Messi4life

From Barcastuff

Xavi: "We had the ball, had chances. Think we played a good game, despite the loss. The own-goal was decisive. We have to keep on working."

Jägermeister

From Barcastuff

Xavi: "We had the ball, had chances. Think we played a good game, despite the loss. The own-goal was decisive. We have to keep on working."

And you did nothing with it. I think he knows it was a bad game (at least I hope so) and just wants to protect his teammates.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The players should just admit it or say 'No comment' and move on. They're not fooling anyone with these comments. I know they would want to protect their team mates, but there is no need to go OTT either.

Neymessi

"we had the ball"

I really hope he does not become our future coach.His mentality is really weird.I guess he does see an alternate reality where having ball means more chances of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans