Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Xavi (35) has decided to join Qatari club Al Sadd this summer. He will also work at academy. Announcement soon, possibly after clasico. [md]

If it's true... :cry:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
This lot needs to make sure that this will be memorable season then. Otherwise, Lucho needs to convince him to stay for another year.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Holy god... Please no Xavi. Still a very important player for us, a great sub. But he will have a amazing goodbye game at home then, hopefully with 2-3 titles aswell :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Xavi: "Qatar move? Not true, didn't decide anything yet. Other offers too, talks ongoing, but there won't be an announcement soon." [sport]

Kerrybai

Ah please don't go to Qatar. MLS is at least somewhat interesting, I don't even know where to watch Qatar games. Please go to MLS!

CuleLife4Life

I'd like him to stay and retire too but I think he is too obsessed with the game to sit down for a bit. I do think he should go to MLS. They have a bunch of bigger names playing now and better exposure.

Leo_Messi

I would hate to see him go this summer. He still has more to offer. Another season for the legend would be useful and well deserved. I would hate to see him play in that gas station of a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans