Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not the best cm ever, but the purest one. Nobody will embody the pass and move mentality better than this guy. Xavi's departure is truly the end of an era. It's good that we don't need a true Xavi role in our plan A, because no one can step into these shoes.

Sunny Mir

Thank you for everything Legend. We couldnt ask for anything more than what you have given to this club for 17 years. I started to watch football regularly because if him and iniesta. Thank you for staying an extra year and most of us are glad that u got to lift Trophie(s) as a farewell. One of the culest persons the club has ever had. Good luck for your future endevours.:xavi:

Kohe321

Lucho cracking a joke about the footballing level Xavi is going to have to deal with playing in Qatar :lol:

[tw]601710915218755584[/tw]

[tw]601712187963486208[/tw]

:lucho:

Antimadridista1

I don't think that we do imagin how much of a loss Xavi is.
We may never see again a midfielder of his level coming from la Masia and playing for such a long time in our club.

I really hope that the crowd at the Camp Nou will make it "inolvidable manana" .

MaxY

Devil May Cry
11261696_846755065374180_7193660493198235789_n.jpg

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
A truly amazing player who changed my view on football. You are my hero and there is no words that can describe this once in a lifetime player, i wish you all the best!

#6raciesXavi

Devils

"Xavi is one of the world's best players over the past decade and he deserves to win what he will never have - a Ballon d'Or success"- Mourinho

I agree with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans