Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

"Xavi is one of the world's best players over the past decade and he deserves to win what he will never have - a Ballon d'Or success"- Mourinho

I agree with him

Mou needs to stfu about our players and club though, first he rips them for years then praises them.
No quality player will ride his bus or will he ever get an opportunity to join barca to take revenge on Madrid to erase that failure, so he can stop with the false praising.

Ontopic: Hope Xavi scores today, the tribute is going to be great:barcascarf:

GoGGi

"Xavi has tarnished his name forever by selling his soul to Qatar" - Goal
I cant believe... stupid journalists :angry:

Last edited:

Stric

I cried. Like a bitch. :cry: Seeing him come off with tears in his eyes was just overwhelming.

I didn't realize until after the game that the Munir sub was cancelled, so after Mascherano was subbed in I thought we couldn't make any more subs and that Xavi wouldn't be able to get his proper send-off. I was so glad when it happened.

"Xavi has tarnished his name forever by selling his soul to Qatar" - Goal
I cant believe... stupid journalists :angry:

They're being disrespectful and exaggerating, but they do have a point. Xavi was born and raised here. You expect guys like that to retire here. But then again, I respect Xavi's decision more than I respect Valdes's, for example. Xavi intentionally chose a club outside of Europe to make sure he never plays against Barca.

CatalinR10

1c3005778f1fc767e1de7b8bb3146d3e.gif

Kohe321

LEGEND! Two more games, let's go for the treble! Then we'll see him again in some years, Xavi has Barca in his heart so much that he's never going to be away for too long.

[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION], this was a fantastic picture, you should use it for the news header! :)

CFtoX_WWEAARRZp.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans