Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm not too sure what to think of his performance today... In my opinion he was way too slow and thinking too much to pass, I would give hive a 5 out of 10...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think he lacked ideas tonight. Our forwards were simply closed well and he had a man in front of him for most of the match.

barca96

I'm not too sure what to think of his performance today... In my opinion he was way too slow and thinking too much to pass, I would give hive a 5 out of 10...

its not him. there was simply no space for run in to or a player open..
impossible.
look, we only had, 10 metres of space, and with 10 inter players there, you have limited option.
the other way is to play the ball back to valdes, but even then, inter players will still camp in their penalty area.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

its not him. there was simply no space for run in to or a player open..
impossible.
look, we only had, 10 metres of space, and with 10 inter players there, you have limited option.
the other way is to play the ball back to valdes, but even then, inter players will still camp in their penalty area.
our main strength is one touch
why not occupying the same space and pass in small areas untill they have to make errros or faults? it will be more occupied and less space yes but we have the technique. We just have to occupy the same space WHILE LEAVING SOMEONE on the flanks to pass to WHEN we are running THRU the middle. NOT before we reach the last 16.

desoe

The look in Xavi's eyes after the game is a good portrait of the desire which this team had to play on "Bernabeu".

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Well to be honest, he was helpless in tonights situation. Messi was the same, he just didn't have the space to run in to and Xavi didn't have the space to pass in to.

iced1776

Ugh who did he even have to pass to today? Ibra and Messi were walking, Keita is useless... We missed Andres very very badly.

Pepe Silvia

Xavi played well imho but had no one to pass to in the midst of having his players weirded out by this funked attack... so so bad. Should have faded back to original formattion quarter of the way through the first half. Period. It was tragic the whole time.

barca96

Xavi played well imho but had no one to pass to in the midst of having his players weirded out by this funked attack... so so bad. Should have faded back to original formattion quarter of the way through the first half. Period. It was tragic the whole time.

it wouldnt matter pepe cos inter players will still camp in their penalty area.
what i didnt like from xavi was that he had at least one clear chance for a shot but he opt to pass.
he shouldve known by then that shooting is the only option. after a few chelsea matches he shouldve known better. learn from past meetings that you can't pass ur way to the goal against this kinda teams.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Breaking News

Xavi Injured as par Sport.

More bad news for Barca. Xavi Hernandez left Thursday's training session because of some discomfort in the calf of his right leg.

The midfielder came to the meeting at which was present Barca president Joan Laporta, but could barely exercise. Just Xavi detect the problem, still dressed in short, left the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper accompanied by Dr. Medina.

The Blaugrana will undergo various tests to ascertain the extent of his injury, but could be a serious doubt for the vital match against Villarreal on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans