Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Good to see him injured, he was one my fav players but lately he's been turning into another Guti with his comments to the press last but not least today
always thought he was class till this season but he clearly is a big idiot behind the mic

Beast

The Observer
awe come on beast, 1 or 2 comments and you are putting him down
No Yusuf he's been doing it all season vs Real or other teams after Inter first leg , today morning about Real Madrid
he is lacking class

some people u just don't put them behind the Mic.. Xavi is one them (like Guti , CR,Roberto Carlos )

Beast

The Observer
Not just the Inter period Jamie , Xavi been like this all season since it started .
yes shouldn't be happy he is out injured and i never wished that before on any player but he deserve it IMO

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Not just the Inter period Jamie , Xavi been like this all season since it started .
yes shouldn't be happy he is out injured and i never wished that before on any player but he deserve it IMO

Really? i never noticed.

lol, he must of really pissed you off.
what did he say about madrid this morning?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
All season? Nah man. He just gets heated very easily, he's a man with great temper which we have seen before. A love-hate player. Either you love him, or you hate him, kind of like Mourinho with a smaller mouth.
I'd say, the times that we played Inter/badly treated(as against cockspanyol) and at the Clasicos.

silky, he's a Madrista, of course he's happy when our players are injured. can't say I cried when I read that Pepe was out rest of season..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
All season? Nah man. He just gets heated very easily, he's a man with great temper which we have seen before. A love-hate player. Either you love him, or you hate him, kind of like Mourinho with a smaller mouth.
I'd say, the times that we played Inter/badly treated(as against cockspanyol) and at the Clasicos.

silky, he's a Madrista, of course he's happy when our players are injured. can't say I cried when I read that Pepe was out rest of season..

i wasnt happy when Pepe got that injury, Its a horrible experience.

Beast

The Observer
No Xavi was never a love hate player Barcetia!!?? .. wtf are you talking about ? we always loved Xavi he was a player with zero controversies , very decent and lovely chap ..

this season it's a totally different Xavi

XaviMessiGirl

I hate Madrid and United, etc. and yet I don't wish injury upon any of their players... I recognize it as an advantage but not as a good thing to the individual

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
No Xavi was never a love hate player Barcetia!!?? .. wtf are you talking about ? we always loved Xavi he was a player with zero controversies , very decent and lovely chap ..

this season it's a totally different Xavi
Hate maybe was the wrong word. Envy is maybe better. He's an honest person, has always been Beast.
And no, Boixos Nois haven't mindwashed him if that's what you think :lol:

I don't wish them injuries either. But when they come, it's not like, OMG LETS GO BREAK PUYOLS LEG SO It'S 1-1!!!11!!!1oneone

Beast

The Observer
Not your Boixos boys but seems like your president has rubbed on him Xavi is turning to another idiot like Laporta

last 3 weeks Laporta praising our hospitality and how our players wished him luck and Perez told him SB will be home to Barca if they reach the final ..etc today after you lost he say we have Barcelonitis .. such a low class we should never give any support again

barca96

Not your Boixos boys but seems like your president has rubbed on him Xavi is turning to another idiot like Laporta

last 3 weeks Laporta praising our hospitality and how our players wished him luck and Perez told him SB will be home to Barca if they reach the final ..etc today after you lost he say we have Barcelonitis .. such a low class we should never give any support again

what did he meant by barcelonitis?

btw, injury couldnt come at a worse time.
iniesta out, jds out. its thiago's time to shine.
however he is really needed at athletic atm

Beast

The Observer
It's a word first used by Schuster to describe Barca usual obsession with Real Madrid more than their own team , he said Barca have Madridities .
and now after what we should as support for Barca your idiot president repay the compliment and solidarity with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans